Chapter 17 Annabeth

• Dedicated to Luna

Hey Guys!
I hope you like this chapter! I give all the thanks to my best friend, Luna. (That's not really her name but she doesn't really want anyone to stock her and I dont blame her.) Anyway this chapter is dedicated to her, it was her idea, please enjoy.

Annabeth: Ya! It's my turn!

Me: Yep I have some fun stuff planed for today.

Leo: I have a feeling 'fun' doesn't mean fun.

Me: I don't know what your talking about.

Leo: Lier

Me: Your right, I was just trying to make you feel better.

*************************************************************************************************************

Annabeth

"Alright Annabeth, its your turn."

I quicktly scanned the room, eyeing everyone. I stopped at Leo and grinned.

"Leo truth or dare?" I asked. I knew Leo would chose dare, and that's why I chose him.

"Dare." he answered. Yep, I'm a genus.

"I dare youto drink a milkshake that I made and then jump up and down for a while."

Leo looked a little confused, but nodded.

*****

Leo, Conner, Jason and I stood outside the Poseidon cabin as Leo sipped down the light brown shake. "What's in here?" he asked.

I shuddered. I had let Conner make the milk shake. That should explain it all. "You don't want to know." I told him.

Leo finished the skae, and started to jump up and down. He jumped for a few moments, then he started to look a little sick. "Hey guys," He said, "This dares gonna turn into a magic trick."

"What do you mean?" Jason asked.

"This milkshake is gonna reaper."

Leo was turned to Jason, and his face went pale.

"Not the face! Not the face!" Jason said, blocking is face with his hands.

Leo hurled all over Jason. "Ewwww!" I said, I couldn't help it. SO gross.

"Sorry man." Leo said to Jason.

Jason just stood there, paralyzed, his eye twitching.

After we got Jason cleaned up, and everyone settled down, we started to game up again.

"Percy, its your turn."

************************************************************************************************************

So? What did you think? Tell me by voting and commenting!

Vote: If you thought it was entertaining.

Comment: If you thought it was funny.

Fan: If you want to write faster and more often.

Leo: I still don't feel good.

Jason: *Shudder*

Leo: I'm really sorry dude.

Jason: *Nod*

Katie: Is he okay?

Leo: Im sure he's fine.