Chapter 12 Jason

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I have some evil things planned!!

Conner: Will somebody hold me?

Piper: Ew!

Conner: Hey! I don't smell that bad!

Piper:  Really?

Conner: *Smells himself and cringes* I plead the fifth?

Annabeth: You don't even know what that means.

Conner: Sure I do!

Annabeth: What does it mean then?

Conner: Yo! Author! you can start the story now!

Me: .... You confuse me.

***************************************************************************************************************

 Jason

        I sat next to Piper, staring at Travis and Katie. According to Annabeth, it was now my job to somehow dare them into a relationship, that, or get my beautiful nose busted. I was busy wracking my brain for some idea when my turn rolled around, when suddenly Piper nudged me with her arm. 

 "Jason," Piper asked, smiling up at me with those gorgeous changing eyes. "Truth or dare?"

        Obviously, I figured Piper wouldn't be too mean to me. "Dare." I said.

 "I dare you to fly all around camp, and yell 'The sky is falling!' continuously."

        I gaped. "I thought you loved me." I whispered to her.

 "Aw, I do." She said sweetly, putting her hand on my cheek. "But with those flying powers...I just cant resist!" 

        I sighed, relenting into my sudden but inevitable betrayal and made my way glumly out the door. 

 "Wait!" Leo jumped before I could escape, grabbing my shoulder and handing my a white, fluffy towel.

 "Uh, whats this for?" I questioned slowly.

        Leo grinned and suddenly tied the towel around my neck.

 "There! Now you've got a cape. Don't worry, its very...manly."

 "I'm sure." I retorted sarcastically, glancing down at my new accessory. "And this is necessary, why?" 

 "Dude. Why go flying around if you can't look like Superman?" 

 "Just keep it Jason, you know you're not going to win this fight." Piper said from behind us. 

        I gave an agitated sigh, pondering to myself the stupidity of the entire situation. Part of me wondered why I had such a crazy friend and girlfriend; how had I been caught up in this?? The other part of me knew that there was no use in questioning it. My dignity had, after all, gone into a hole and died ages ago.

        With that 'pleasant' thought I pushed through door and outside to the blinding sunlight. Taking a big calming breath of the fresh air, I focused on getting myself up off the ground. I felt the light tugging in my gut, and when I opened my eyes again, my feet were a yard from the grass. 

"What's wrong with you, Jason?" was the last thing I muttered to myself before beginning my soar around camp.  "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" 

         I yelled, waving my arms around like a mad man, or possibly Leo when there was a free taco bar. As I flew,  campers would look up at me, clearly alarmed. Some laughed, some shouted angrily, raising their fists. Others seemed completely unfazed by the caped flying guy warning the end of humanity. I actually started thinking things weren't so bad when I suddenly felt a searing heat from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see bright orange flames eating away at my cape. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed starting to flail widely for obvious reasons, such as my leg about to be set on fire.

        I flew around in circles, swirling like a tree limb in a tornado. Spinning and swirling, without control. Finally, I managed to ungracefully land with a painful thud, the fire sputtering out. Travis ran up to me laughing his head off, and snapping photos like a mentally ill paparazzi. Leo and Piper where right behind him, also laughing, though I'd like to say Piper was a little less maniacal.

 "Leo!" I exclaimed, catching the familiar glint in his eye. "Did you set my cape on fire?!" 

        Leo fell over laughing, clutching his sides. 

"Yes." he gasped, only to fall over again in laughter.

        I rolled my eyes, and chuckled a little. Sure, it was embarrassing, and sure the fire had almost burnt me to a crisp, but once I imagined it as Leo flying around with a burning cape and not me, it became much more amusing. 

"Its your turn Conner." Piper said, once we had all gotten back to our seats, and I had thrown the half burnt towel into the trash.

"Finally!" Conner exclaimed, doing an evil laugh that would have Frankenstein making a run for his money.

        Everyone looked appropriately uneasy.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!

So what did you think? Tell me voting, commenting, fanning, and reading my other stories!

Conner: So I'm next?

Me: Yep

Conner: mawhahaha!

Me: moohahaha!

Conner: That laugh was a solo thing.

Me: Oh sorry.

Conner: Mawhahahahaha-

Me: Wait, I'm the author, I can do what I want.

Conner: Exept do the laugh with me.

Me: Are you sure about that?

Conner: .....Mostly, yes.

Me: Snap.