Chapter 47: "Can I?" (Part 2)

"Luke, why would you ask?" I giggled a little bit and he blushed,

"I don't know...maybe because you still haven't broken up with that dick yet.?" He said and I looked away from him, biting my lip.

I tried to push him away from me, but he wouldn't move. He just held me tighter, and I got really tense,

"Luke." I pushed his chest again, but he wrapped his arms completely around me, and pulled me against his chest. I wasn't going to cry about this now. I wish he wouldn't of brought it up in the first place...

"Sam, you need to break it off with him." He said and I looked into his eyes,

"Really?" I was sarcastic and he rolled his eyes. "Took you long enough to figure it out, huh?"

"Look, if you don't want to do it, make him do it." He said and I frowned slightly. "Just, give him a reason to."

"How?" I asked and he loosened his grip. "Walk up and say, 'Hey, could you break up with me? Because it'd really be appreciated.' Or something like that?" I asked sarcastically and he smirked at me,

"I know how." He stated and I was getting ready to speak when he pressed his lips against mine.

He started out slow, but in a few seconds, slow turned into passionate. I felt weak every time his tongue touched the inside of my mouth, or brushed over mine. Everything was happening really quickly, and I felt him take one of his hands off of me.

I only felt one hand on my back for a short period of time, but I brushed it off when he put his other hand on the back of my neck, holding me against him.

He's an amazing kisser. I mean, Gage was pretty great, but there's just something about Luke's kisses that make me think, 'I want to kiss you, and only you for the rest of my life.' I never thought about that with Gage...

But, Gage came into my head for some reason when we were right in the middle of a make out session, and I pulled away from him. He left an open mouthed trail of kisses up my neck and I tugged on his hair,

"Luke."

He moaned in response, and my eyes fluttered shut when he started nibbling behind my ear. He was really turning me on, and I think he knew it. He would tease me, by like, moving his fingers up the inside of my thighs, or by barely letting his tongue touch mine before pulling it back.

Luke's POV

Oh my God. She's the best. Kisser. On the face of the Earth. She's perfect. Her lips were warm and soft, and I only wanted to kiss them more after pulling away from them.

She pulled away from my lips, and left a trail of kisses on my jawline, and down my neck. I love her so much, but she's gonna hate me when she finds out I took a picture of us kissing... See, I want to show it to Gage. But, that might not be a very good plan...

A part of me wanted to ask her about it, but I felt like if I did, she'd either make me delete it or promise not to show it to anyone. And I've never broken a promise to her before, so I'm not gonna start now. >_>

We had another really passionate/heated kiss, and I pulled away from her lips to get my breath back, and she pressed a kiss to my forehead. We locked eyes again, both of us panting slightly, and we both laughed a little bit.

I was still cupping her face, and I rubbed the pad of my thumb over her cheek when she fisted the back of my shirt. I didn't care if we were still trying to get our breath back, I pressed my lips against her's again, feeling her pull me against her front.

•••

We called Michael to come get us and take us back home, and when we got into his car, I let her sit in the front seat so Michael wouldn't suspect too much. He asked what we were doing down there for so long, and Sam and I exchanged nervous glances, neither one of knowing what to say right off the top of our heads.

She ended up telling him that we kinda got carried away when we were on the play set deal, and I let out a quiet sigh of relief. She looked back at me and I nodded.

When we pulled into our driveway, I got out and thanked Michael for the ride, and came down to Sam's ear through her window,

"I'll call you later, okay?" I whispered and she nodded. I pressed a light kiss on the top of her jawline before standing up straight and stretching. I winked at her and waved at Michael before walking up to the door, knowing Michael would probably give her hell.