Chapter 43: Just Some Alone Time

I was sitting in the living room, by myself, and Michael was upstairs in his room, probably playing some video game. Today was a terrible day at school. Almost all of the people I like we're gone on some trip for FBLA or something like that, and everybody was in a bad mood.

I'm just really glad that it's a 3 day weekend...

•••

My parents had their friends over, their music was up, and they were just, partying and drinking. I went outside, and saw our hammock hanging, slightly moving in the breeze.

I sighed and sat down on it, laying down. Luke was the only person who was by my side today. Gage was on that stupid trip... the sun was setting and I just wanted to be with someone. That sounds really strange but it's true.

Michael was in a strange mood and he wouldn't really acknowledge my existence. I can't get Luke out of my head, either. I want him to be here with me. I just want to talk to him and cuddle with him.

I feel really bad for saying that because of Gage, but, I just needed to be with Luke again. I pulled my phone out and called him.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy, Hemmo..." I said and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey. You okay?"

"I um...I really don't know. Are you busy?" I asked and he was quiet for a few seconds.

"Not anymore. I just finished Trig so I'm actually kinda bored now." He said and I chuckled,

"You're such a nerd." I said and he giggled,

"I am not." I could just hear his smile. "I don't wear glasses. Nerds wear glasses." He stated and I giggled,

"Not all of them."

"Oh yeah?" He asked. "Like who?"

"You." I said and we both laughed again.

"Wow! Thanks." He said and I bit my lip, not being able to hold my smile back,

"So, listen," I started and he cleared his throat, "I was wondering if you'd want to come over.?" I asked and he was quiet again before he chuckled,

"Are you serious?" He asked and I frowned slightly. "Yeah, I'd love to!" He said and I grinned. "Where are you?" He asked and I licked my lips,

"I'm on our hammock out back." I told him.

"Okay, give me like, 5 minutes, yeah?" He asked and I smiled, nodding,

"Yeah."

I was singing to myself when I heard footsteps in the grass. I sat up and saw Luke coming up to me with my fuzzy green pillow and a blanket. He smiled at me and I got off of the hammock, giving him a hug,

"You went into my room?" I asked and he chuckled, pulling away from me, and setting everything up on the hammock,

"Just to get the blanket. You left this pillow at our place." He said and I nodded.

•••

We'd been laying out there for quite some time...just talking and laughing about random, stupid things and jokes. I was against his side, with my arm around his waist and my leg on top of his. He had the blanket up to the top of my back, his arms were wrapped safely around me, and I was so relaxed.

We were sitting in comfortable silence, and I was just listening to his heartbeat. We didn't even know what time it was, and we had lost track of how long he'd been here. All we knew was that the moon was full, and we were the only 2 outside.

His heart rate sped up slightly, and he rubbed my back, squeezing me tighter,

"Sam?"

"Hm?" I heard him let out a shaky breath, and I cuddled into him more.

"Um, c-can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course." I said and he moved his fingertips over the spot on my lower back where my shirt had came up, making shivers go up my spine.

"Do you really want to be with him?" He asked and my heart skipped a beat, a huge feeling of nervousness filling me. "Still?" He added and I bit my lip,

"Luke...I-" I stopped, not knowing what to say. "I don't know..."

"Look at me." He said and I propped myself up on my elbow to look at him. He moved his hand on the back of my thigh and I gasped slightly when he pulled me on top of him. He put his hands on my back again, and my heart was racing.

"Luke-"

"Shh." He cut me off, and I put my forehead on his. My eyes flickered to his lips, and I couldn't help but find myself thinking, God, your lips look so soft.

I just wanted him to kiss me, and the moonlight was on his features perfectly. His blue eyes were captivating, and I was mesmerized. He started chewing on his lip ring, and my muscles went weak.

He pulled my hair to one side of my head, then ran his hand through his quiff before putting his hand on my cheek. I was so nervous, but so anxious. His lips weren't even an inch away from mine, and the day when he nearly kissed me came into my head.

It was almost like time stopped. And it felt like I stopped breathing for a second. Damnit, just kiss me! And it's kind of funny because we both leaned in at the same time, and our lips finally met.

Well. I was right. His lips were as soft as silk I think. Since I moved a little, the hammock slightly swung back and forth, and our lips moved in sync.

His lips were warm, and there was something about his kiss that made me want more and more. I felt so weak, but so like, empowered, lol I guess, while kissing him. We kissed for a few more seconds before pulling apart, but letting our lips meet a couple more times before locking eyes.

He grinned at me and I blushed. I wanted to kiss him more, but, I wanted to be able to move without worrying about falling onto the ground.

"Come on. Come with me." I said and got off of the hammock, him following suit.

I grabbed my pillow, he grabbed the blanket, and I grabbed his hand, making him follow me.

Part 2? I think yes. xD next chapter, ya'll. ♡