Chapter 44: Just Some Alone Time (Part 2)

We had to sneak in. If my parents or Michael saw me come in with him, I'd never hear the end of it. We went to the front of the house, and I squeezed his hand when I saw my parents and their friends in the kitchen.

I opened the front door as quietly as I could, even though the music was still blaring. We walked in, and I closed the door before looking around to make sure they were all in the kitchen, sitting at the bar.

I licked my lips, zoning out for a second when I tasted his lips on mine, but making him follow me upstairs.

I made him go into my room, and I tiptoed over to Michael's door. It was opened slightly, and I peeked through it, seeing him on his floor, talking into his headphones and playing some game.

I let out a sigh of relief and went back to my room. I closed the door and looked at Luke. He came up to me,

"Well? What's he doing?" He asked and I bit my lip,

"Don't worry. He's on his game." I told him and he smiled at me before cupping my face and pressing lips against mine again.

The little light there was, was coming from a lamp beside my bed. I couldn't help but kiss him harder when he lifted me up, and I put my legs around his waist, letting him put me against the wall.

My hands made their way to his cheeks, and into the roots of his hair. His tongue brushed over my lip and I immediately let him in. I tugged at his hair slightly, and he moaned against my lips making my heart was skip beats, and I realized just how much I was in love with him.

Our lips were pressed together when I heard his voice,

"Oh my God." He kissed me again. "I love you so much." He said and I nodded,

"I love you, too." I said in between kisses and he pulled off of my lips, leaving a trail of soft kisses along my jawline and neck. My hand went into his hair and I quietly moaned when he started nibbling and sucking on my neck.

I didn't even want to risk getting caught just because of someone hearing me. He came back up to my lips, and I kissed him as passionately as I could.

He brought me over to my bed, without letting our lips part once. Our tongues danced together for a couple seconds, and he pulled back from me. I frowned slightly, an involuntary whine escaping my lips. He smirked and pecked my lips again,

"Can I just stay here, tonight?" He asked softly and I nodded.

He took off his Nirvana t-shirt, and I looked at his torso. He almost had 4 abs! My jaw dropped slightly and I looked up into his eyes. He chuckled and I decided to switch it up a bit. I stood up and made him sit down, and I got between his legs.

I took most of the control, I think. I put kisses on the corners of his lips, and left a few in random spots on his neck and shoulder.

"Sam..." he said quietly and I came up to his lips again, taking it upon myself to mess with his lip ring. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, almost like it was the last time we'd ever be able to kiss again.

He playfully bit my bottom lip, pulling me up onto the bed to lay down with him. His hand went on my neck, making it so I let him do whatever he wanted with his lips. He started sucking on my neck again, and I went weak under him.

"L-Luke." I stuttered and he grinned into his kiss. He put kisses down my chest and on my collarbone, and came back up to my lips.

Our make out session slowed down, and just turned into a slow, passionate kiss. His lips hit mine a few more times before looking into my eyes again. He rubbed his thumb over my cheek,

"I love you so much." He said and my heart melted. "More than anything." He whispered, placing a another kiss against my lips.

"I love you too, Luke." I whispered, and a wave of tiredness washed over me when we locked eyes again. I finally got to kiss him. He's freeken perfect.

He let me get up, and I changed into my pajamas before coming back out. He smiled at me and I grabbed his hand, letting him pull me against him and under my covers.

I lay on his chest, putting my head in the crook of his neck. He put his arms around my upper back, holding me close to him, like he was scared I would leave. I squeezed him tighter, letting him lean his head against mine.

"Good night, Beautiful." He whispered, and I got one glance at my clock before closing my eyes and snuggling into his neck more. It was like, 10 till midnight.

"Night, Luke." I whispered and the last thing I felt was his lips on my forehead before dozing off.