Chapter Nineteen

Julia

I woke up laying one the sand, my feet just grazing the cool water. I looked around me. Not many people were up.

Little Julia came up to me and sat down. Her little fingers drew in the sand.

"Lucas wants to talk to you. But be careful. He might yell at you and when he tells its bad. Like really bad."

I giggle at her cuteness.

"Ok. Thank you for telling me, Julia."

"You're welcome." She hopped up and went back to her tent.

I got up and stretched. I walked over to where I spotted Lucas.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I say cautiously.

"Yeah. I-I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what I was doing. You're just so pretty, so kind, so nice and such a great leader- the list goes on- that I just lost it. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you."

"You do?"

"Yeah. But I don't think we could ever be a match. I think I love another. I'm sorry Lucas, but let's just be friends, ok?"

"Ok."

He turns away and I walk out the door.

~

All day we work on the boats. Lucky that some of us can build. Even I can do basics from doing junior woodwork d/t.

After lunch we all go for a swim. In our clothes mind you. My white t-shirt that was in the clothes piles sticks to me. My black shorts are dripping. I flick my dark hair up and out of the water over and over again.

We had heaps of fun splashing each other and having races.

Around the campfires that night, Lucas announced that there was only a few boats left to make, and they should be ready in a couple of days.

The only problems was going to be finding Europe and dropping off everyone to their own separate countries around the continent.

Hey guys how u liking it? Pls vote and comment thnx