Chapter Fifteen

We were walking back to the dormitory grounds when I realised I had left my bracelet behind because I had taken it off to go down the zip line, because if I didn't, well speaks would be flying.

I told the girls to go ahead, and I'd catch up. I walked back to the zip line, got my bracelet up and put it on.

I wandered back through the trees, shining a torch. Then I heard a rustle.

I swung my torch around to where the noise was coming from. A bush that had been shaking stood still.

"Wh-wh-who's there?" I asked shakily.

I screamed as something pounced at me and pushed me to the ground. Mud splattered me and a rock scraped me face and another my leg. I flinched my face to the left, ready to be hit or even killed.

Then a voice sounded.

"Who are you, girlie? Are you one of them, or one of us?"

"Us? Wh-"

"Who are you?! Tell me!"

"Not unless you tell me who you are first, and don't kill me." I tried to sound brave, but my heart was beating wildly.

She hissed. "Fine."

"My name is Gabriella, I was once a servant of Villainos. But he treated me badly, so I ran for it. I was the biologist, I studied the arena and its creatures and plant life.

I pretended that I was going on a trip to study some rare plant life in here. I convinced Villainos to let me have a week to study some animals and plants in this forest. I packed some food, but not too much because I knew that I could find edible plant life, some water and clothing.

A few days in, I screamed loudly, so that Villainos could hear. I was aiming to say that I had been killed by a wild animal. If anyone is to find me, I will say I escaped it, and pretend that I am mad.

This all happened two years ago, and I've been living here ever since."

"And you can't forget your gorgeous assistant and fellow assassin, Jay." Said a drawling voice from in the trees.

Out snuck a slim woman. She wore a ripped black jumpsuit, and carried many knives in one long belt. She had long, honey blonde hair, and sharp grey eyes. She walked with a model-like gait, as if she had once been one.

Gabriella, however, was the complete opposite. She too wore a black jumpsuit, but it was more faded and dirty and not ripped. She had long, dirty, blonde hair that was tangled and came down to her butt. She had round, blue eyes that had a wild look in them. She carried a single, short, blunt knife that looked just as deadly as Jays.

"Meh, you're just my assistant that captures boys hearts so that we can kill them. I'm the resourceful one, I find the food."

"Well I'm prettier than you, and we all know looks is everything." Said Jay.

"Nah!" Snapped Gabby.

And they argued and fought, even brawled. But when I tried to sneak away, Jay leapt on me and held me down, saying,

"No you don't, miss, Little-miss-resourceful over there has something to say."

Gabby walked over. "Can you help us...?"

"Lydia."

"Can you help us, Lydia? We need to attack Villainos and get out of here! And we can get all the captives out too, if you only help us."

"I'll have a think about it. Meet me at the zip line in three nights time, at midnight. I'll talk to you then."

"Very well, Lydia. Until then."

Hi readers! Are you liking it? Please don't be silent readers and tell me what you think!

Two of my friends are called Gabby and Jay, they asked to be in this book. Gabby is ninjamuffin13423 and Jay is jaytennant14 there is a pic of them up the top^
And don't worry _je5ssie_ and amberlikethecolour for missing out, I think you'll be in my werewolf book!

Oh about my werewolf book. I am going to write one, it's going to be called "he's my alpha". It's coming soon! But in the meantime, please keep supporting my other books!

Thanks😘