Chapter Four

Lydia in the gaol cell (sorry they kind of look like mans hands😋)

It's been a week since they brought me here. Phil is the only company I have- he tells me that the other captives are in other cells far away from this one and also in some kind of arena where they have to survive. He doesn't know much about that because he's only a guard.

I asked him day before last how he came to be here. He told me (after a few moments of silence) that he too was captured and forced to work as a guard. turns out he's only a few years older than I- 23. He says he misses his family and hasn't seen them in a long time- he is the second of seven- just like me.

Then Phil raises my spirits. He said that workers of top class of Villainos go searching for letters that are meant to be sent to the captives, but cannot be sent because their whereabouts is unknown. He says that they find them on mantelpieces and on desks. I do hope I get a letter. It would cheer me greatly.

Throughout the week I have written things about my life back in London in my English book. Here is some of it:

My name is Lydia May Lennox. I am seventeen years old and my birthday is April 9th. I play flute and piano. I have six siblings- one older and five younger. The year is 1979, and I am trapped in the keep of a certain 'Captain Villainos' and so far I only have one friend- Phil, my cell guard. He is 23 and is very gentlemanly. I hate it here it is so boring...

Family

Mother- April May Lennox
Father- Thomas George Lennox

Siblings-

1. Thomas Bailey, 20
2. Me, 17
3. George Albert, 14
4. Susan Grace, 12
5. Kimberley Jade, 11
6. Darcy Jacob, 8
7. Autumn Elizabeth, 5

I miss them all... ❤️u so much! Help me...

I wrote down about my friends, my school, and London, and Her Majesty, of course.

I miss London and my family and friends dreadfully. I wish I could see them or get a letter for any of them.

Liking my book? Please tell me what you think! I want to know what you think about it! Anything you think I should change? Vote, Comment, Follow!