~Chapter 32~

I guess i've made you  guys wait long enough.... Although i was hoping while i was on that break that i would write, but the tragic truth is that i never even opened my laptop... Sorry :/ But heres 32!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 32

We had finished the twitcam around 12:30 and quickly passed out. Niall stole a few last minute kisses from me at unsuspecting moments during the twitcam, making ‘Nashley’ fans go insane. It was honestly the best sleep over I have ever had.

“Isn’t there some way you can stay?” Harry pouted next to me at the airport. Ruffling his head and trying to be positive, I replied, “No, if there was, trust me, I would have found a way.”

Frowning, he gave me another quick hug. Moving throughout the line of people bidding me their good byes, I quickly began to shed my tears. When I finally reached the last person, I quickly latched my arms around their neck. I felt him burry his face into my neck, his hands wrap around my waist. I felt his tears run down my neck, and I’m sure he could fell mine seep through his shirt, onto his shoulder.

Pulling away I didn’t have much time to regain my composure when I felt his lips on mine. Smirking at Harry and Louis’ wolf whistles, he quickly deepened this kiss. We didn’t get much time when I heard that dreaded lady’s voice.

“Flight A3965 to Toronto, Ontario, first class, is now boarding.”

Groaning, I pulled away, resting my forehead on his, breathing deeply. “I am going to miss seeing your beautiful face, so much.” He breathed his sweet, minty breath on my face.

“We can still Skype, right?” I confirmed. He opened his eyes and nodded. Hugging him, I breathed in his intoxicating Armani scent.

“Last call for Flight A3965 to Toronto, Ontario, first class.”

The monotone voice called again. I sighed and pulled away from him, forcing a smile. He forced one back as I picked up my carry-on bag. Blowing them kisses, I hobbled over to the lady who was collecting the tickets. She gave me a glare, showing me to my seat. I noticed that I was the last person in first class to get there. Oops.

Sitting in my chair, I took out my phone to connect the wifi. Once it was connected, I took the last few minutes to reply to a few texts and tweets.

From: Kathleen: What time will you be landing at? Have you boarded yet? I cant wait to see you again, even if it is under the worst circumstances.<3 Love you

From: EllaBella: I hope you’re okay<3 No being bummed when you’re home, Nathan, Alex and I wont stand for it!

To: Kathleen: Uhm, im not sure what time ill be landing at, but I just got on :$ I cant wait to see you either, and can you get the birthing stall ready for Talia? Put extra bedding in it just incase she falls. Oh and set up a bunch of shavings bags along with some blankets, I wanna sleep with her at night. Thank you<3

To: EllaBella: Alex eh? ;) anything going on..? and ill try, but im not making any promises. <3

Listening to the normal safety procedure, I turned off my phone as required. As soon as the plane took off and we were able to turn our phones back on, I did.

Logging into twitter, I looked at my newsfeed. I had recently unfollowed a bunch of people, and only followed the ones I wanted to.

@NiallOfficial:

I miss my beautiful girlfriend @ashley_carter already<3 No hate to her, please.

There were a couple more from the rest of the guys, and I furrowed my eyebrows at the end of Niall’s tweet. No hate?