~Chapter 14~

Chapter 14

“I don’t really want to be in-“ I was cut off by Liam picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back. “LIAM PUT ME DOWN NOW!” I shouted at him while pounding my fists against his back. I could feel him laughing underneath me.

“If you say so,” he chuckled before throwing me onto the sofa. I landed with an ‘ouf’ and I saw that everyone was laughing at me. I crossed my arms and glared at them before turning to Niall who was grinning at me. “Not funny.” I told him while trying to narrow my eyes without fully closing them. You see, I’ve always had that problem, every time I tried to narrow my eyes; they seemed to close, so it looked like I had just shut them. Curse you long eyelashes.

“Say hi to the world, girls!” Louis cheerfully said as El, Perrie, and Dani came and sat down beside me. I looked into the camera and waved, “Hello world!” I noticed that they had over 1 million viewers. I noticed one of the comments;

@IHeart1D:

Who are you?

“Erm, my name is Ashley! I’m one of their friends! Yay!”

[A/N I’m way too lazy to think of twitter names so the bold will just be random peoples comments, weeeee]

What kind of accent is that? How do you know them?

“I’m Canadian, eh?! And kind of a funny story of how we met… Niall want to take over?” I asked, turning to face him.

“Sure, well do you guys remember about 2 months ago when tweeted about a girl hanging out side of a truck? Well that would be this girl,” he gestured with his thumb pointing to me, “That was so nerve-racking to watch. Anyways, later that night I got a DM from her, saying that it was her, and we started talking.” He finished. I grinned at the camera and read some of the comments.

Why would you be hanging out of the truck?

And

Why are you in England now?

“Uhm, well the toolbox on the tailgate of the truck flew open and someone had to close it. And we couldn’t pull over because we had a 40 foot trailer attached to the back, so if we tried to, it would have ended up pulling us off the road. So I was voulen-told to climb out the back and close it. And I’m in England because I got accepted into a school for the style of riding I do, on a full scholarship, Woohoo!”

What does voulen-told mean?

“Basically, everyone in the truck volunteered me to go out and do that. But it really wasn’t that scary. I’ve done worse.” I stated while putting some chips in my mouth. There was silence around me.

“What do you mean by ‘You’ve done worse?’” Harry eventually asked me.

“I lived on a farm. And I lived with Nathan and Ella. All I’m saying is that hanging off a truck isn’t that scary. Once I accidentally sprayed Nathan with the hose and I climbed up onto the roof so he couldn’t get me back. But then he took the ladder away so I was stuck on there until I eventually jumped off. That was fun. Oh! And once we lost control of the 4 wheeler and we had to jump off before we ran into a tree.” I stated, while picking at the cuticles of my nails.

Are you a stunt-woman or something?

I laughed, “No I’m not a stunt-woman, I just grew up with a crazy life, but I loved every moment of it.”

“Hmm, alright, Perrie and Zayn, here’s a question for you two,” I told them before walking into the kitchen to get something to drink. I could faintly hear them talking amongst themselves, so I took the opportunity of being alone to check twitter. My eyes bulged out of my head. My follower count went up to 12,148. Then I received a text message;