~Chapter 13~

Chapter 13

I turned on my heel to take the other way to the dorms, but the person grabbed my arm. I turned to go and push them off but then I realized who it was.

“Liam! What are you doing here?!” I hissed to him, trying not to cause a scene. He let go of my arm and scratched the back of his neck.

“Listen, I just wanted to say that I think you’re really nice, and I can tell that Niall likes you a lot. And I think you like him too. Do you? Cause I don’t want to see him get hurt.” He paused to let me intervene.

“Niall doesn’t like me! Are you kidding me!” I threw my hands up in exasperation. “Look at me! I’m just Ashley. I ride horses for god’s sake! And I’m defiantly not a model, I’m not pretty, there’s no way that he likes me Liam, but thanks.” I stated before walking away. He grabbed my arm once again. I sighed and turned to look at him.

“Yes he does. You can see it in his eyes. And I wouldn’t joke about something like that. And yeah, you’re just Ashley, which is what makes you unique. You have special talents, and like yesterday, you can easily brighten up a room with your tone. Niall doesn’t want a model, he wants someone NORMAL. Which is you.” He finished, poking me in the nose, causing me to giggle.

“I guess but… I can’t like him! Do you not understand how much hate I would get?” I asked him. He sighed, “Yeah, I understand about the hate. All of the girlfriends have gotten it. But it’s worth it in the end. Because you end up with the one you love. Niall will defend you; in fact, we all will defend you. I know this is going pretty fast, and I know you guys wouldn’t start dating like, tomorrow, but I just wanted to know what your intentions are.” He finished, looking into my eyes.

“He actually likes me?” I squeak out. He chuckled, “You would be blind not to see it.” I smiled as my stomach did a summersault. It was like a high school crush all over again. But I wasn’t about to let my guard down so fast.

“I’ll think about it Liam, but thanks for the reassurance.” I told him, walking backwards to the dorm rooms.

As if Niall actually liked me. Kristen was right! How weird is that?

I was in lala land as I walked into the dorm rooms, and I almost stumbled right into Kristen.

“You and Talia are so amazing! You’re defiantly going to make it to the Olympics! I feel so energized watching you and her run, you have such intense chemistry!”

I smiled at her as I grabbed some gold fish from the pantry, “Thanks Kris. You and Dream are a great team!”

I grabbed the pyjamas Niall lent me and walked down the hall to the group washrooms. I quickly took a shower and scrubbed every inch of my body, getting rid of the horse smell. Poor Liam, having to experience that.

I quickly finished and threw on my pyjamas and blow dried my hair, letting it fall into its natural curls. I then exited the bathroom and made my way down to my dorm room. I threw my laundry in the bucket with the lid labeled “Stuff to be washed.” Kristen had the idea of having a lid on it so then everything won’t stink as much. We also have one for our cowboy boots.

“Nice pyjama’s there Ashley.” I heard Kristen say from her bed.

“They’re comfy ok?” I muttered to her before climbing into my bed. “And they smell like him.” I whispered under my breath hoping that she would hear.

But luck hadn’t been on my side. “Heard that you little love stuck teen!” she called before turning out the light. I giggled and smothered my face into my pillow, letting sleep overpower me.