~Chapter 23~

I am SOOOOO sorry i didn't upload yesterday! I have been so busy with school, and easter weekend, and studying for my drivers test. Yeah, im turning 16 on tuesdaaay! So yeah, because of easter weekend, i wont be uploading until possibly monday, most likely late tuesday :/ i am so sorry! But here is Chapter 23!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter 23

I awoke to the sounds fire alarms and something burning. My eyes quickly flicked open and I jumped out of bed. I had to grip onto the post to keep myself from falling over. Once my head rush had gone away, I ran out the door into the kitchen. I heard quite a few curse words and the sounds of something being smashed against the counter. The beeping from the alarm quickly stopped.

I took time to look around me, clearly I was at the hotel, but I don’t remember getting here. I looked down at myself; I was wearing oversized sweat pants and a large t-shirt. How did I get in these clothes?

Niall noticed me leaning against the door way and turned around and frowned. I laughed at his attempt at cooking, “’A’ for effort, but I’ll remember not to let you cook ever again though.” I said with a wink.

He chuckled at me before scraping the burnt pancakes into the garbage. He turned to face me once again, but this time walking over. “Did you have a good sleep?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Mmh” I mumbled into his shoulder before bringing my eyes up to the clock on the over. My eyes bulged out of my head. “Holy shit I slept for that long?!” I asked in disbelief. He nodded, “I didn’t think you had it in you. Classes must have been exhausting though, so 14 hours is pretty decent if you ask me.”

I laughed and pulled away from him to go and start on a proper breakfast. I noticed the broken smoke alarm on the counter. I picked it up and turned to face Niall with my eyebrow quirked. He rubbed the back of his neck, “It wouldn’t shut up.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Once I had put the pancakes on the stove, I heard a few doors opening and the sound of feet shuffling down the hallways. I had made an extra-large batch since it was noon…

Louis and El appeared first.

“Yes! Ashley’s pancakes are the best!” Louis exclaimed before taking an eager seat at the table. I laughed at him as El came over and watched my cook.

“Have a good date last night?” She asked smirking at me. I felt myself blush and two pairs of eyes burning into the back of my head. I nodded and turned to face Niall.

“Yeah. Yeah I did.” I whispered, looking right at him. He beamed, and I couldn’t help but smile as I thought of the previous night. I turned around again in time to flip the pancake, so that it didn’t burn like Niall’s.

More people filled into the room as I set the heaping stack of pancakes onto the table. Immediately everyone dug in and I grabbed a few for myself. Pouring a hefty amount of maple syrup over them, I began to devour my plate. Everyone looked at me quizzically and Niall just laughed.

“What?” I mumbled through my full mouth. I saw the girls’ noses scrunch up as Louis and Harry joined in with Niall, laughing.

“Enough syrup there?” Liam asks me. I swallow and laugh, “Actually no, I wanted to leave you guys with some. I’m Canadian, remember?” They all nod their heads and begin eating.

A good 10 minutes later, the whole plate of pancakes were gone, and we were all groaning and rubbing our stomachs. “Why does something so good have to be so bad?” Danielle sighed, getting up and stretching. We all copied her and trekked to the living room.