~Chapter 22~

Chapter 22

Because of us returning home so late on Monday night/ Tuesday morning, we were excused from Tuesday’s classes. As soon as we returned home, we rushed to put our horses and tack away. We all finally got to our rooms around 3 am, because the traffic was so terrible. I immediately got changed into more comfortable clothing and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Everyone ended up sleeping all through Tuesday, up to Wednesday morning, when we had to wake up for classes. It was now Friday, and I had managed to make it through all my classes and my lesson this afternoon. Niall had also called me on Thursday to make plans with me. He was very sweet about it all. But he still wouldn’t tell me where we were going; all that I know was that it was tomorrow. But unlike normal dates, it wasn’t an evening thing; he was picking me up around 1pm. Kristen had been obsessing over it all, and same with Ella and Kathleen, only through the phone for them. They both constantly texted me about him; well him for Kathleen, but for Ella, she wanted to know everything that was going on in all their lives. She still wanted me to get an autograph from them for her.

My follower count on twitter has surpassed 2M now because of all the pictures that were getting out of the group and I. Plus my original followers that actually cared about what was going on in my life… well mostly what was going on in the barrel racing world.

I noticed that Kristen was already turning out the lights in our room… it was only 10pm, and I was planning on staying up till about 1 finishing my work, and then skyping Ella, since it would be 7 there and she would be finishing chores, maybe I could even catch the whole family! Lately Nathan and Lily had both been ignoring my texts… strange.

“Go to sleep. Now!” Kristen said in a demanding tone. “Why now? It’s only 10, gosh…” I ask, truly confused.

“Because you have your date tomorrow, and if you want to look good, you’ll need your sleep so you don’t have bags under your eyes. Duh.”

“Seriously?! Ok fine then.” I grumbled before sliding under my covers and setting the alarm on my phone for 10am.

I heard the alarm ring tone go off right next to my head. I snapped my eyes open. I heard my stomach rumble, immediately regretting not eating the night before. Ever since I came to university, my eating habits have changed. A lot. I usually ate the same about as a sumo wrestler, but now I can usually go by 2 meals a day. I can eat more, I know I can, but my body doesn’t usually mind not doing that, which is very strange.

Suddenly I was greeted with an amazing smell of chocolate pancakes. I noticed that Kristen wasn’t in her bed, but it was made and had a plate of food along with a note on it.

Ashley~

Eat up! I’m taking a shower, then you will, and then I will help you get ready for your date with NIIIAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!

Kthanksbuhyyy

~Kristen<3

I laughed at her note and shovelled all the food down my throat. Then I placed the clothing and shoes that Niall had given me on my bed. Right after that, the door was swung open to reveal Kristen, who was beaming. She the ushered me out the door with my toiletries and slammed the door in my face.

I practically skipped down the hall, from being in such a good mood for today. I made my shower extra quick since I didn’t have much time to get ready. I made sure to shave, and then I lathered on my Sweet Pea body lotion.

After I was satisfied, I got changed into the clothing and stood in front of the mirror to asses myself. Niall actually had really good fashion sense, for a guy. The dress and leggings fit me perfectly, and the belt made my waist look small than it really was. The cardigan accented my accessories really well, and the shoes matched the dress. I could only imagine how much this cost him; I’ll have to find a way to repay him.