~Chapter 27~

Early update right now because the internet has already gone out and im not risking it by waiting another hour! So here you goooo!

~reachingforthestarsx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27

I stepped out of the limo and I was tackled into a hug right away. “We missed you so much, Ash!” I heard Louis scream in my ear, making me flinch backwards a bit. “Sorry.” He muttered once he had realized what he had done, pulling away. I hugged every member, and then Niall last. We held each other longer, not wanting to waste any moment, and then shared a passionate kiss.

We ended up breaking it when we heard a woman cry, “Oh, you must be Ashley!” I pulled away, blushing with embarrassment. I went to extend my hand for her to shake but she had different ideas, pulling me into a hug. I awkwardly hugged her back and everyone around me laughed. 

“Miss Carter, where would you like me to put these boxes?” the chauffeur asked. I looked towards Niall who just shrugged. Luckily Niall’s mom stepped up.

“Here, let me take that, and we will put it in the front room. My gosh, what is in here?!” she exclaimed, taking the smaller box of the two from the chauffeur’s hands. I chuckled, “English saddle. Luckily it’s not as bad as this one.” I grunted at the end, taking the bigger box. Niall just stood there, cocking and eyebrow at us, while the other boys had piled inside to get out of the cold.

“Thanks for the help, babe.” I winked, following his mom. That seemed to break him out of his trace, as he grabbed my suit case and followed us. We set everything down in the front room, and I put my hands on my knees, breathing heavily.

“Thank you Mrs. Horan.” I breathed out heavily. She chuckled lightly, “Call me Maura, dear.” I smiled and sat on the top of the box. “What is in yours?” she asked me. I grinned at her in return.

“My new show saddle.” As I said that, the other guys walked into the room, looking at me quizzically.

“Is it better than the last one? That one would be hard to beat!” Zayn questioned. “I have had my eye on it for a while; I just needed the money to get it. And yes, it is a lot better than the last one, thank you very much.

“Oh yeah?” he challenged, “Prove it.” I grinned. “Okay, so just to let you know, I’m going to put the fenders from my show saddle on this one since they’re nicer and already broken in.” I announced as I pulled open the box. Saving the best for last, I decided to pull out the bridle first.

“So nothing special I guess, just light oil and diamonds. Here is the saddle pad.” I told them as I pulled it out. It was just black but it had memory foam underneath, making it easier on Talia’s back. “And here is the saddle.” I grunted as I pulled it from the box. Their eyes bulged out of their sockets as they took in the sight before them. My saddle was light oil and had a rainbow multi-coloured almost seat, along with matching diamonds on multiple spots.

“Taadaa.” I chimed, setting it back into the box and packing it up. “Holy… How much did that cost?!” Niall exclaimed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I immediately tensed, not wanting people to know how much I actually spend on my stuff.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said quickly, snapping my head down to avoid eye contact. Liam gently grasped my chin and forced me to look me into his captivating chocolate eyes.

“Love, we have spent far more money that you did on that, but we’re honestly just curious on how much it does cost to ride.” He explained. I relaxed a bit, now knowing that they weren’t going to judge me like most people do.