~Chapter 15~

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!

~reachingforthestarsx

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello Y’all!

So I’ve never done the next chapter like this at all, so bear with me! I’m pretty sure it’s gonna suck, but I was so stuck on about what to do, haha I hope it turns out half decent.

Anyways, without further a-do, here’s chapter 15!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

Niall’s POV

I could feel an extra little hop in my step as I walked to the car and sat down. It felt so good to kiss her on the cheek. I hope she wasn’t too startled by my action. And she smelled so good too, it was almost intoxicating. I can’t put my finger on the scent, but it’s heavenly.

The whole time that we were together, I could feel my phone buzzing off the hook. Before driving off the campus, I pulled it out of my pocket to check what they were bugging me about. Turns out it was a huge group message between the lads and I.

Liam: Where are you?

Louis: He’s with Ashley, Duh.

Zayn: No shit captain obvious. He means, you’ve been gone for a while, and you should be back by now. Rehearsal’s start in 45 minutes, and we have to get going, so I guess we’ll meet you at the studio.

Liam: Yeah…that.

Harry: Nialler, hurry your Irish arse up, or else you’re going to get in trouble from Simon and Paul!

Louis: Don’t bother the poor lad, he’s probably getting it in with Ashley, am I right, or am I right Niall?

Liam: Louis!

Zayn: Louis!

Harry: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Louis: What? Just stating the truth

Liam: But seriously, hurry up.

Zayn: We told them that you were taking too long in the shower, so you’ll be a bit late. Hurry up man.

Me: LOUIS NO YOU’RE LEFT. Ashley’s not like that, I’ll explain when I’m at the studio. Oh and Zayn thanks. I’ll be there in half an hour, 20 minutes if a speed. Thanks lads.

I locked my phone before starting the car and driving down the campus drive. Then I quickly pulled onto the motorway. The whole time I could help but think about how flawless Ashley looked even when she was in her ‘barn clothes’ and how she always looked perfect even without makeup. She wasn’t a Barbie who had 10 pounds of makeup on every time they left the building. Her long, chocolate hair flowed down her back and how her emerald eyes sparkled every time she smiled. I noticed how she always tensed up about meeting new people, and how self-conscious over herself, even though she shouldn’t be.

Before I knew it, I had pulled into the studio’s parking lot. I grabbed my stuff before running through the doors and into the recording room. I was greeted by Simon and Paul, who were both looking at me sternly.

“Long enough shower, Niall?” Simon asked me, crossing his arms. I scratched my neck nervously, “Erm yeah, I woke up late and I stayed in the shower extra-long so that it would wake me up.” I rambled off quickly. They seemed to buy it as they both uncrossed their arms and let me through to see the other lads.