~Chapter 10~

Chapter 10

We slowly made our way up the elevator to the top floor. Apparently they were staying in the pent house. He swiped his key card and slowly opened his door to check if anyone was around before pulling me in. He quietly closed the door. We turned to see the 4 guys standing there with their arms crossed against their chests. I yelped and jumped behind Niall who was looking at the guys.

They were all smirking at me and looking me up and down, making me feel really self-conscious.

“Lads… this is Ashley. Ashley, meet Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn.” Harry, Louis, and Zayn looked at us with smirks on their faces and Liam had an apologetic look.

“Erm, Hi…” I trailed off.

“So this is the famous Ashley then?” Louis randomly burst out. I came out from behind Niall and I could see a faint pink on his cheeks, while mine went extremely red.

“Louis stop you’re making them blush!” Harry said, grinning at us. This of course, made me go redder. So far, this is turning out to have been a bad idea.

“Harry, Lou, stop being rude.” Liam scolded. I shot Liam a look of thanks, which he returned with a smile.

“So… Movie night?” I finally spoke up. They all looked at each other and grinned. Oh no…

“SCARY MOVIE!” Harry and Louis shouted at the same time. I immediately stiffened. I absolutely hated scary movies.

“I’ll just get you some clothes then..?” Niall asked me. I looked up at him and nodded and he left to go to his room. Liam took me to the living room where I sat cross legged on the couch, facing them.

“Niall doesn’t shut up about you.” Louis stated. My blush deepened and I bit my lip. “Good things I hope?” I ask them. “I don’t think there’s a bad thing that he could find in you to be honest. And we all think you’re really cool on twitter and everything by the way.” Harry states. I grin. At least they like me.

“Can we play a round of quick fire with you?” Louis asks excitedly.

“Erm okay?” I try to reply but I was cut off my Niall running back in with a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He hands them to me. “Here I’ll bring you to the bathroom,” he says taking my hand. He leads me down the hallway. “Meet you back in the living room?” he asks me. “Ok.” I squeak out and shut the door. I let out a big breath of air and turn on the faucet to wash off my makeup. When that was finished, I shrugged out of my clothing but I left the white top on, so that I could just switch into his shirt before bed. I pulled on his sweats which were a bit big so I rolled them at the waist and ankles a bit. Then I threw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I grabbed my phone and his shirt and made my way back to the living room.

“I’ll change into it after,” I say, holding up his shirt. He nods and I curl up next to him. Harry and Niall are starting at me, which I don’t know why.

“Is something wrong..? I ask worriedly. Liam looks up from his phone, looks at me, then the two, before looking at me and chuckling.

“Sorry love, didn’t think that horseback riders would be the type to have piercings, that all.” Niall clears up. I looked down, completely forgetting that I had one. I’ve had it since I was 15 so I kind of forget about it. Lily, Kelsey and I got our belly buttons done at the same time. It was quite funny to see Kathleen’s reaction when we were having trouble riding. I chuckled at the memory.

“Totally hot though.” Harry fills in. Niall shoots him a look of, ‘Don’t go there’ while I curl my legs to my chest.

“So quick fire then?” Louis asks