The Dirty Truth About Love ~ GoldenVirginia

Title: The Dirty Truth About Love

Author: GoldenVirginia

Genre: Non-Teen Fiction/Romance

SummaryWhen I was younger I used to wonder if you were predestined to be the person you are, or if it's your childhood that moulds you into the adult you become. Then I realised it didn't really matter. 'Cause either way I was always gonna be fucked.

 My view:

Overall, I liked this story. It set a good, interesting pace that kept my continuously interested. The angsty tone of the main character is one that many can easily relate to and that's what I love, when I feel like I can connect with the characters in some way or another. It was also interesting to connect on an emotional level with the character - her anger literally radiated from my screen.

Some really nice description, good details without being over the top. 

Good length of paragraphs and pages, although the prologue was a tad too long for a prologue. The intent of a prologue is meant to entice. I'd say in this case, the prologue is in fact the first chapter.

Occasionally there are a few grammatical errors - especially annoying when the punctuation is lacking. 

I'd say read it over once more and iron out those kinks, but otherwise I'd say it's going in a great description. 

 Out of ten? Six.