Tea For Two - TheSpiritGaveMeWords

Title: Tea For Two 

Author: TheSpiritGaveMeWords

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Summary: August is a closeted bisexual girl. She is 16, and trying to hold on a few years until she can get out of the house- after coming out to her parents. She's calmly waiting until then. But her calm is slightly shaken- then turned upside down- when a girl moves in next door. But she isn't just any girl: Emily is a gorgeous, red-haired, baseball-playing, fully out-and-proud lesbian. How will living next door affect these girls? Read to find out.***Cover made by Emmy07*** (FICTION) (ROMANCE) (GIRLxGIRL)

My view:

Being my first GIRLxGIRL story, I found myself actually enjoying this very much. I'm open to all types of writing, no matter what the characters are. Rangin from skin colour to sexual preference. All that matters to me is that it's not written stupidly. 

I've read a few BOYxBOY stories and although a couple were good, I found one that was utterly ridiculous and very idiotic in the way it was written. From how it was written to the actions of the characters. I won't copy word from word this next paragraph but this is pretty much how it was written:

my boyfriend is so hawt. all the girls are jealous. they think hes single because hes not interested in girls and way to cool but hes with me secretly. but then that girl from the other day saw us. what if she tells people? doesnt matter to him but it would matter to me. its just the way of high school. i love him and i dont care what other people think. but i know that he wouldnt want people to actually know. 

This is just one paragraph from the story that I read, with a few twists here and there so as not to get someone chasing after me with copyright. This was ridiculously painful to read and infuriated me to no ends.

So with the point driven home to all you reading this, it should become aparent why I'm so utterly relieved that this story is so well written.

Not only is it very realistic and life-life with the characters interactions, reactions and dialogue, but it's also very well written. Goodly amounts of description and detail. It's the kind of teen fiction likely to attract actually teens of the world.

Some people are incapable of looking past the GIRLxGIRL storyline, but other than that, this was definitely a very good read for me that I thoroughly enjoed and highly reccomend to others that aren't so judgemental.

What can I say? I hate bigots.

Out of ten? Seven. And a half.