Lost In Wonderland - ToshibaGold

Title: Lost In Wonderland

Author: ToshibaGold

Genre: Watty Awards/Fantasy

Summary: There is no Prince Charming to this thrilling adventure, that you and I will experience. There is no love or promises that I will keep, but, there will be secrets to unfold.

"Although one engulfed the pain, the other will be trapped, forever gone in the lands above"

I welcome you, all of you.

To the young children's funeral, a land of ever lasting suffering.

My view:

I don't have any serious complaints, other than I was a little biased at the beginning because I thought it would have some relation to Alice In Wonderland, and it threw me off to learnt that it was actually about Wolves. I think there should be some indication of that in the summary or something.

But otherwise, I found the writing to be pretty 'okay' - meaning that there was nothing spectacular or brilliant about it. In fact, some of the sentences seemed to break the flow of the writing, jolting out awkwardly in a slightly annoying way. Otherwise, the rest of the writing seems to be pretty effortless.

The characters interactions and dialogue seems to be quite realistic and how they talk seems life-life. They seem like strong characters, likely to leave an impression on the others and this is what we need in the Wattpad world.

Out of ten? Seven.