Reckless Abandon - ClosetWriter101

Title: Reckless Abandon 

Author: ClosetWriter101

Genre: Thriller/Spiritual 

Summary: Jason was never really comfortable with it. It was his job--well, if he wanted to keep his eight-figure paycheck. So he sent Beth and Brandon, two middle schoolers, to be kidnapped. By an insane murderer. They met a girl with secrets to hide..and set off a chain reaction never intended. All's well that ends well, right? But this...didn't turn out so great. And in the end, Jason never even got a bonus.

My view:

I found that the symmary, from the start was quite engaging and interesting. But it seems to be lacking a little mystery - could use the tinest bit of help. After all, it's the summary (plus title of course, which is awesome) that really hooks the reader.

Now, this story was very... one of a kind. I found myself enjoying it as I read through it. The plot is both unique and fresh - and has gotten already a good amount of comments/reads and that, which I feel that the story deserves.

I found myself thinking that the characterization and description could have been slightly more realistic and detailed - without obviously giving away too much. Some times, I found that the sentences felt like they were falling flat - other times it felt like I was reading something of a published author. It's patchy area's, but overall detail/description is pretty good.

The voice of writing itself was quite easy to follow and interesting - told from omniscient point of view, you felt like you were growing closer to the characters the more you continued to read.

I feel that overal, the story is good, the plot is thick and interesting - and I reccomend that you people out there check it out. Have fun!

 Out of ten? Seven.