Don't run away from me chapter 28

Yaay we already got #teamAsh!! Anyway here’s chapter 28 you guys…and if you want some music Video for the next chapter and so on just PM me or just comment hehe toinx -_-‘’’  and yeah up3x by Kerli right over there!

And can you spread DRAFM? XDXD thanks

~still narration but next chapter we will welcome our old friend P.O.V yaay! Anyway have fun reading this chapter for now~

Recap: Eve slowly drifted away to his dreams when they get into the bed, snuggling each other, but Ash on the other hand was now staring at Eve with a nervous profile on his face, afraid of he might do that mistake again, that was almost…Ash thought, he was ready to sleep when suddenly his wolf’s keen sense of hearing caught a very ominous sounds of stomping; a faint footsteps nearby with this unusual fragrance.

He stood up as fast as he could slowly peering in the window, opening it slightly in the process to sniff the incoming foe, heart was pounding hard again; getting faster as he anticipated the movement of his possible foe, hands slowly  balling into fists, but later on he sighed in relief, it was just jean Alexander his beta….

Phew; a sound made by him when he let this deep and ample amount of breathe escaped from his mouth with a smug smirk on his face,

‘That was just Jean…J-J-ean….’ His crystal blue eye’s slowly grew wider as he spread open the window with such vigor to a point where it made a cracking noise, ‘what is he doing here!...this is so fuck up!’ Ash hissed mentally.

Ash shifted uncomfortably on his feet while Jean was slowly getting nearer and nearer as he took every stride with such reserved profile..

What should I do? How did he found me? Why i-is he here? D-Did my pack already know about the existence of my Eve?

Ash gritted his teeth, lips twitching as it slowly forming into thin treacherous grim line, eyes narrowing as his disturbing thoughts freely roaming in the room, clouding his mind with such anxiety..

Are they….

Going to kill Eve…

like….

Like… how they killed my cousin’s mate after hearing this uncharted affection?....Damn it….

He hissed mentally as he narrowed his eyes at the guy who’s almost in the door just few steps away to his death.

S-should I?

No…

He might have no idea about this, might be coincident…but…he could be a threat to Eve….

He let a deep breath escaped his mouth as he ruffled his hair with his trembling hand, slowly peering in the window again, his eyes settled at the guys whose standing there watching him, his hands were in his pockets as he waited for Ash to move.