My life is far from perfect(1)

• Dedicated to Kee-Kee Stamps

Ok so this is my first story ever so tell me if you like it and comment vote and have fun reading it>>>>>>>>>>
----------------------------------------------------
Aw! Come on Davie......please! I'll love you forever." I pleaded with my twin David, giving him the puppy dog face that no one can resist.

"Aw come on invy, don't give me that look." David pleaded, but I just kept the puppy dog face until he cracked.

"Fine...take it...but if there's a single mark on it your gonna get it." David threatened as I jumped for joy.

"Oh thank you!Thank you! I love you sooo much!" I squealed as I ran outside and jumped into his car. I sooo love his car, mines cool and all but his is supper fast. I just LOVE IT!! I drove onto the street speeding fast to my friend's party.

Ok, your probably wondering who this girl is and why should I care? Well, I'm Invy and I'm 17. I have dark brown hair (almost black) and I have green eyes. I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat. I have a sexy body...well at least that's what people say. I'm such a momma's girl. I'm a mocha latte. Well, thats what my friends call me. People say that they love my chocolate skin...I really don't get it, but I'm also a werewolf. I'm the Alpha's daughter...well not bibiological, but married into the family (tell you why later) well my brother, David, is my twin but we were triplets but my younger sister disappeared so it's just us. I have not found my mate yet but my bro has. Ok, we are the fire-ice pack (we are that because this other pack joined us so we changed our name...we were the fire pack and they were the ice pack...so original right...note the sarcasm) ok back to the story

I was walking up to the party when Claire, my best friend, came running out with beer in her hands.

"Girl are you ready to have some fun!''  She shouted rather loud.

"Hell yea I am!" I shouted before I grabbed a drink and we both headed inside. I drank a lot. One moment I'm drinking with Claire and the next I'm in a room with boys.

"Let's party'' I yelled as I stood up on top of the pool table. I forgot what girl was next to me as we danced. The boys were rooting and shouting take it off. The girl beside me tore off her shirt and started dancing again. The boys were taking pictures. I started to take off mines when I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and pull me off the table.

"Ay dude not cool" the boy yelled "she was about to take her top off!"

"Yeah, why you pull me down" I giggled.

The mystery boy just pulled me out the room and to the kitchen gave me some water then left. "Ok what the hell" I thought. I dumped the water and started dancing on some random boy until he leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Wanna go somewhere private so I can talk to you without yelling?" he asked. I was so drunk that I didn't even give it a second thought and nodded my head and let him lead me up the stairs into a room. He sat me on the bed and locked the door.

"Why'd you lock the door" I ask suddenly sober. But he didn't answered me, he just walk toward the bed with an evil look in his eyes. I sniffed, and the smell of a foreign wolf invaded my scenes. I started to panic. I jumped off the bed and tried to make a dash to the door but he was too fast. He yanked me by my hair and threw me to the bed I screamed in pain as I hit my head against the bed post. He grabbed my arm and pulled the rest of my body onto the bed. I kicked him where the sun don't shines, and he rolled off me in pain...I took the opportunity to run but he grabbed my ankle and I fell to the floor banging my knees against the floor...I screamed. He got on top of me as I struggled to get him off and punched him 3 good times in the face but he wouldn't budge.

"Bitch you can't win...I can do anything I want to you!" he shouted

"Go to hell you bastard!" I screamed as I spit in his face. The look on his face was terrifying.

"YOU BITCH!" he screamed as he brought his fist to my face over and over again till I stopped fighting. It hurt. My body ached all over. A whiper of pain excaped my mouth as he pulled my body of the floor and onto the bed.  He wiped some of the blood that was on my face off with the covers

"See ...we could have done this easier but you had to go and run..." he said as he rubbed his filthy hands over my body.

"Please stop .....Please let me go" I begged. His smirk grew in to a full blown smile.

"I've seen you around, and I liked what I saw," He smirked. "so I'm going have you if you like it or not." Oh god, help me. "No stop! Please stop! Help me some one!" I screamed as he tore of my clothes and entered me. I felt so dirty. He's taken something that I can't ever get back. I cried as he grunted on top of me. Why did this happen to me... god must hate me...

I laid there crying with this man on top of me what felt like forever until I felt warm liquid fill me.

"Noooo! Why did you do that! You sick bastard!" I cried. He looked at me....I saw his hand come up and before I blacked out I heard....

"Good night my lovely........."

Then it went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh cliffy...I wonder what will happen.

Ok ok this is my first story so please help me out and tell me if I should change or explain anything

Comment, vote, read

I'll try to upload soon..:)