Chapter XXXVII: Death Knell

Lying motionless, she gets pinned by the immortal villain. Pulling out her knife, Nicole remarks "I don't think so!" and grabs the bloody knife, throwing it far from the combatants. Sapphira lies helpless as she was slated to say her final words...

Nicole:

" Why on earth, would i mind killing you with your own weapon? Pshhh!!! It wasn't all abut killing you, Sapphie. It was about living it, avenging my husbands fateful death... You thought you were just immortal eh? Thinking that living with a powerful family will keep you from, Living Forever?!?! Well, time has just come Sapphira, now is your chance to recite your Will... while still in the belt of life, and death... "

Sapphira:

" Okay 'Nicole'... you asked for this... these are my final words for you... Fate be changed, Change the course, Stitch the scar, Torn by pride... LONG, LIVE... NICOLE... "

Storyline:

      Sapphira felt the old and mud-covered axe by her side. The victorious woman grabs the final choice of hope, and shoves the axe by Nicole's chest... "You thought this time wouldn't come, Nicole? Well you were wrong..."

     Sapphira throws her body by her side as the young adult faints while hearing dissipating sounds of police horns... Then, she realized her mistakes from the pasts could be actually useful...