Chapter XVIII: Just One More Chance

After a tiring day, Spencer, Andrew, Kiara, and Sapphira went home and were greeted with a fancy dinner awaiting. They went story telling by the dining room and the four people tirelessly told all the fun adventures they had with their friends. Sapphira kept lying that Johnny and her friends kept going out and have a picnic by the horizon.

     After dinner, Sapphira was cornered by her mom. Sarafina requested to apologize to her dad and give him a chance. Sapphira kept denying it until she heard that her father is actually soft-hearted and has actually suffered worst throughout his childhoos years. She was touched when Sarafina stated that her father didn't only want to lose her, but to make her smile. Her father was looking for the right time to talk to her, but her father realizes it could take-off the smile her daughter had all along.

     Sapphira finally agrees to it and just waits for the right time for it. Her father still felt depressed and felt that Sapphira doesn't love him anymore, but Sapphira continues to smile to her caring and loving father. She went to prepare for the night and tucked herself in. She waited for tomorrow for it is a Sunday and finally fell asleep.