Prologue: The Legacy's Integrity

"...I Will Take Back The Memories..."

     I sighed upon myself as I sat there waiting for the awaited ceremony to start. Tower 1 was just about to be topped out with the last section of the majestic spire. Saltwood was just about to be crowned with its jewel as the beacon was strapped on to the helicopter cables. The twin towers stand tall amidst the skyscrapers as they added a bold addition to the skyline. I wasn't nervous of the topping out session, but rather excited about the unacnounced presentation of our twins. The towers were fully complete, something different from other buildings as the promise piece as just about to be lifted up the completed tower. My wife and I stood apart from each other, she was at Tower 2 with our daughter Rachelle while in my arms was her twin Spencer. I looked up to the boldness of the clear blue skies as the light wind kissed my face.

     Sarafina and I planned to build this complex dedicated to our dear twins, and what inspired me to present them in this matter is from the movie The Lion King. I was all ready to stand up from my seat as the helicopter settled the beacon onto the top as it was bolted in place. The occassion was cued for us when it was completed, I took a glimpse of our child as I went to gaze at Sarafina at the other tower. We were about to start the second ceremony until I hear this very low hum upon the resonance of a mechanical being. I looked back at the spire as it seems to be in place. Turning my back again to Tower 2, a large airliner caught my eye as it crashed onto the tower! Out came a very gigantic fireball where everyone scrambled and caused intense, plagued chaos. The sound of bloodcurdling screams sprouted across the horrifying picturesque as a plume of black smoke blocked my vision from looking at my wife across the tower. Then here came another intensifying hum, this time it was lower and I was sure it wasn't another plane.

     Suddenly, I looked back at Tower 2, a very large plume of dust clouds swallowed the building as it fell, my wife and our child was gone! I shouted in pain as the Tower disintegrated to its footprints, I collapsed into thinking that the attacks of 9/11 were being reanimated, this time in a quicker and longer-lasting pain. I tried to get up to evacuate, but I can't. My vision then blured as my ears were drowned in the excruciating noise. I looked around as people continue running around. Why are we trapped? Why is smoke emerging from below? Why is the floor shaking? My hearing came back as the moment came where Tower 1 began to tilt, and collapse with me as well. Throughout the time I was drowned with noise, I never realized we were also hit, I clutched onto Spencer, his cries weren't heard aloud as we were swallowed in the dust. I closed my eyes as I was entering the room to my family's fate. Opening them, I sent out a powerful, bloodcurdling scream as it intensified while we were dragged to the ground floor. I felt nothing, I saw nothing next. The last thing I can see is the pitch black nature of bereavement. I tried looking around for hope, I didn't know I was actually dead, but this scream was just getting louder, it was my voice. I was drowned once more with my own line before my death statement of "No!" unendingly while approaching light was blinding me as it intensified from its source... Whispers of my wife then came in trying to calm me down from this excruciating pain of my mentality...

      I jumped out of fright, my supervisor has woken me up while the beacon was put into place. Everyone was clapping as the workers nearly finished bolting and welding it into place. I found Spencer lying in my arms as I looked at Tower 2. As soon as the spire and the building was officially finished, I looked back to Sarafina at the other tower as I recieve the text message cue. I began walking to the 5sound system a5s I grabbed a mic. I cued the system manager to start, then I began my speech as I caught my wife at the other tower ready too.

     "Attention ladies and gentlemen... Today was another remarkable event for us all... We are have all looked forward to the crowning of Saltwood's jewel... But this isn't what me and my wife awaited for... Today, we are about to start another important ceremony... The rise of a new generation... The dawning of a new era... And this is the moment we dedicate the Saltwood Plaza Twin Towers to our dearest twin children... Richard Spencer House and Rachelle Sapphira House... My son here is gifted to be the wise and the poweful, as my daughter is to be remarked as the benevolent and the adventurous..."

     As I ended the introductory speech, I looked back at my wife as I stepped down at the wooden, temporary platform. She tood up her platform as she mad her speech. After her inspiring messages, I sighed as we were about to take on the ceremony's climax, we were about to start the recreation of the presentation of Simba from The Lion King as in human life. The ever-famous song at the start of the movie titled Circle of Life played as we were awaiting for the moment we reanimate the famous presentation. When the time came where we lifted the twins up into the sky, everyone began cheering and clapping compared to the movie where the animals rejoiced. Light winds touched our faces as we were at the edge of the railed temporary platform, and it resembled the peak of the ever-famous Pride Rock of the movie. As soon as the song was ending, the screen cut to black as it read The Human King at the end.

     I turned off the TV as my wife and I watched the "spoof" of The Lion King's opening scene involving the presentation of our twins back at the Twin Towers.  As the featured spoof ended, Sarafina pulled up the curtain as we took a sight of the completed towers, standing tall and majestic in the skyline. It was high time for us to sleep, I settled the twins in their crib as they fell in deep sleep. I went to bed as we both pulled the sheets and nuzzled ourselves to sleep...

♠Narrator's P.O.V.♠

     The family's pride became stronger as the twins were brought to their rightful place in the family line. Everything was going all so well even after the previous tragedy that shook them. Another desperate event shall shatter them apart as something will return amidst the mistakes they encounter, but their experience is left for them to learn and to be taken advantage of another reckless situation. This adventure yet to tell that even memories have their own end...

      ...Time Winds Seven Years Later...

A Memory That Will Fill The Next Chapter

     "Memories Have No Limits, But This Time They ~May~ Also Have An End"

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Well, here's the prologue! It's quite a filler chapter, but don't worry, a symphony of twists are waiting for you an the way! :) Do you like it? Please comment and vote (vomment? xD) on what you think and what could be missing. Don't worry about negative comments! Feel free to let me know about the weak points! :D Don't forget to vote! ^^ Please continue reading!!!