Chapter XIX: Preparing For Apology And Bereavement

It was another normal weekend for the family. Spencer had no plan to go out today, leaving Sapphira the only one to leave the estate. She proceeds uptown again to visit Johnny. She doesn't find him in the meadow, so she decides to go to his house. She tries to knock and ring the doorbell, but it seems that no one is at home. Just on her way to leave, the mother and son arrived from a taxi full with groceries. Sapphira volunteered to help them and was thanked for her kindness.

     Johnny and Sapphira rested by the lounge and began to tell stories. Sapphira remembers her father and asks some advice from Johnny. Betty overhears the conversation of the two and starts to plot another heist. As Sapphira was planning to accept her father's apology tomorrow, Betty had to think quick and accurately. The two went off to the solitary tree as Nicole was able to devise another scheme.

     Again, Nicole plans to kill Ron tomorrow. The everheard "twin" of Sapphira is planned to be kidnapped and used as a bait. Sapphira will then be informed by her that she is taken captive in the abandoned building (the structure they visited days ago) by her own brother, Spencer. Of course being Johnny's mother, Sapphira is known to show up at the scene with her "evil" brother. They start to spill gas around the deteriorating structure. After being lured there, they ignite the gas sending Sapphira trapped inside. While she doesn't know Spencer is also held captive, they will frame him with false evidence as being the person responsible for the crime. With Nicole's recognizable voice, she dials Ron that her children are held captive in the old structure. They put  Spencer inside where he is hard to find. While Sapphira is saved, Spencer will be last but trickiest person to find.

     Using Spencer's voice, Ron will be lured to him as Nicole's henchmen are in place to ambush Ron. As Ron is knocked unconscious, he is hand-cuffed to a series of gas jerry cans as he is nearing his death while his son is put in place at the back of the building in position being the alleged killer. A C4 Charge will be used to blow the burning place up killing their father once and for all...