Chapter II: Curiosity And Reincarnation

♠Narrator's P.O.V.♠

     The three go home after the tiring day while a family feast awaits them. The twins remarked to the family that it was great and that they just can't wait to be leaders. Their grandfather Andrew stated that being a ruler one day would require a great responsibility and the "Pledge of Life" for being a ruler. The twins didn't care about what he said and later proceeded to the backyard to play.

♠Rachelle's P.O.V.♠

     After having our lunch, I stayed at the lounge to watch some TV for a while. I nearly fell asleep as I heard someone tapping the patio door's glass pane. I stood up to check it out it was Spencer. I opened the doors as he lead me outside by the poolside. He picked up the ball adjacent to the pool and decided to play catch with me. Aunt Macey later came out and asked how's everything going.

     "So, how are you guys???" We nodded in response to let her know we were doing well. As she reclined to read and sunbathe, I heard dad's faint voice by the distance.

     "Macey! Keep watch on the kids!!!" As aunt Macey heard the order, she shouted back in reply as she went on to read her novel. As we were in the middle of playing, aunt Macey has fallen asleep and we have decided to play hide and seek. We made our way further to the back to start out game. After losing to a game of rock-paper-scissors, I was the chosen seeker. As I went to count, a plan in mind just came out of nowhere. I has to count to 10 as this idea just popped out...

♠Spencer's P.O.V.♠ 

     As she began counting, I turned to the forest out the backyard and ran towards it. It was littered with towering trees and alike. The plants grew green and a balance of serenity kept the woods filled with tranquility. As I tried finding for a good place to hide, I met up with this old, log cabin at the middle of the woods. As I have sprinted quite far away from the estate, and out of curiosity, I tried to enter the creepy-looking cabin. Successfully, I was able to break in and investigate the old place...

♠Narrator's P.O.V.♠

     Out of 20, Rachelle cheatingly counted 10 but ran away. She went out of a hole near the estate's fence and sprinted towards uptown. In the mean time, Spencer continued to sprint and found an old cabin in the middle of the forest. Out of curiosity, he tried very hard to get in the cabin. Successfully, he was able break in and investigate the creepy place. Spencer was brave ever-since, and being 13 years-old is a milestone for him to discover something new...

♠Rachelle's P.O.V.♠

     I was sprinting as fast as I can, and I even had no fear of getting killed. Success! I was nearing Uptown with only a few steps left before the boderline. I looked around the place and find a few people lurking around. There were so many beautiful hills and prairies everywhere, just a magnificent picturesque.I was adoring the scene until I bumped onto this startling teenager named Jonathan, introduced as a boy with the same age as me. This boy proudly acknowledged himself to be called Johnny. At first, he seemed to be aggressive and arrogant, even teasing anyone who gets in his way. Just for a little while, I kindly expressed myself to Johnny even confidently introducing myrself. Rachelle even taught the young man what adventure was.

     We walked around as I was impressed on the things he usually did at the neighborhood. As we ran into a group of geese, he showed me something that he'd usually do with them. We easily became friends after running over some geese which we both taunted at. We ran off as we had a wild goose-chase with them. Johnny was somehow transformed into a polite gentleman. He began to speak softer and gentle with his charming voice.

     "This place is totally amazing! Why on earth did daddy ban us from here." He smiled and chuckled as I stated those words. Before he could even repsond in just a flash, we heard the intesifying resonance of a car coming through. Oh god, it was daddy, he had located me as he just came to us in a flash. He quickly stopped to the point where the road was closest to us. He grabbed my arm as he turned to Johhny and scold him. Without another word, he brought me into the car and drove off without another word. It was bad, I wasn't even able to say goodbye to a special friend. As we left, the fog was just rolling in as the dark weather approached...

♠Narrator's P.O.V.♠

     Admist the fog, Johnny's mother fades in as her voice identity speaks up her true identity to be Nicole Rutherford, the shadow of a villain back in Ron's childhood and past...

     Nicole was able to plot so accurately that she was even able to change her identity to Beatrice Rutherford verified as Nicole's younger cousin. She was simply acknowledged as "Betty" by the locals and was known to be shy, hospitable, and silent. Before the previous wedding crash crisis, she was able to smuggle two cloning agents from her former work in Orange Laboratories Incorporated and use them as biological agents in cloning. She got genetic material from her body as she cultured these with the agents in a specialized capsule. As the rapid-growing clone was developing, she began mutilating her face through manual plastic surgery. The only disadvantage she had carried on was her identifiable voice, though people uptown don't generally recognize it as her physical appearance concealed it with her silent behavior. The clone took her place in the crisis and that Nicole only monitored the events via television media. This is also the reason on how the alleged 'Nicole' was able to survive bullet wounds and start another killing spree at the hospital, though it was simply her clone who took her place in the events. She never revealed her true identity to her adoptive son and sadly, never even infomed him that he was only adopted. After the recent event with her son and her enemy's daughter, she plots to use her son against the House family and gain their trust. "Betty" was willing to finally reach her lifetime goal, killing Ron to avenge her husband's death... Once and for all...

 A Memory That Will Fill The Next Chapter

     "A rule shall be put into implementation... But who knows how long it'd last in their lifetime?"

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

That's it for chapter 2! Please stay tuned guys as I continue converting the point of view tomorrow. Do you think the story's flow is going well? Please tell me now! Leave a comment below and if possible, please try voting!!! :D