Epilogue: Honorable Destiny

Through the years, the well-known family reigns once and for all. Spencer was hand-chosen to be the next mayor as chosen by the family, and the faithful citizens. The infamous couple finally had their awaited wedding. The flying doves, the endless canopy of butterflies, and the rings of infinity. The bride conquers the aisle as she sparkles from the bright sapphires adorned into her glorious wedding dress. As the two were united, they wore the infinity rings they found earlier in their lifetime. The powerful memories were once restored as Sapphira's destiny was fulfilled. Momentarily at night in the reception, the clan prepares for the sky lantern launching ceremony, commencing it with a toast. As the sky lanterns conquered the night, Andrew seems to be missing something as the family presents the new Chimera Insignia, hand-chosen symbol of Kiara approved by the two turtledoves. Throughout the landscape of dusk, the concealed identity of the woman strides to the hill of passion. She puts her palm across the solitary Tree of Life as nature praises her prescence. Her feet was ringed with leaves as she holds up a necklace integrated with a Griffin. The thin garment flaps in harmony as the sky whispers to the lady. She hangs the necklace at the recently grown branch sprouting from the scarred Infinity Symbol that was once carved by two, different people. The grasses sway as she is honored by the whispering sky. "Finally, you also realized we were one... Your path actually came up to an honorable destiny..." The voice of Richard echoes around the horizon as the woman reveals herself to be Kiara and states that circles even have their own end, but who knows they can unite and integrate to an infinity symbol? You were right all along, We Are One...

                                                       --THE∞END--

                                             "Memories Revisited"