Chapter XIII: Family Quarrel

Sapphira's father confronts her once more and scolds her on her prescence at the Uptown-Bound Highway. She was also reprimanded for her hijacking of public vehicles and the accidents she caused. She tries hard to explain her story, but fails to do so. She gets irritated and agitated and turns her back from her father. She goes out of the estate and goes uptown without informing anyone.

     At the mansion, Ron cries and asks help from his father Andrew. He asks him on how he can restore his trust and friendship with her daughter. Andrew remarks that he should learn how to apologize and most importantly, forgive anyone despite the size the fault they make. He should learn how to forgive for everybody isn't perfect and that everyone is made to do mistakes. Andrew tells him to give someone time to explain as everything has possible and acceptable reasons of occuring. Ron realizes this and decides to wait for Sapphira to come home.

     Sapphira arrives to Johnny's house and rings the doorbell. Johnny opens the door and informs her that her mother Betty isn't around. She takes a tour of the house and notices the eagle crest once more. She curiously asks about the crest as Johnny takes it out from it's place. Johnny explains that it is the Rutherford family's insignia. Sapphira then realizes the insignia has the same outline with the indentation she found inside the forest cabin she found. The two later leave and proceed downtown.