Chapter III: Forbidden Freedom

♠Rachelle's P.O.V.♠

     "Dad... Well I-- I-- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to --" As I tried to break the awkward silence, daddy cut me off and scolded me so dreadfully.

     "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE!!! You almost got killed by a stranger!!!" Dad shouted upon me as we drove off the foggy streets.

     "But dad, Johnny wasn't seem to be bad... He and I just became --" Daddy shut me off before I could even make my stand.

     "NO!!! He only tried to be friends with you so he could kill you! People at that place are LIARS! You could trust no one and not even a stranger who greets you --" Daddy was shouting at the top of his voice as we turned to the street to our house, but I could resist the tension so I stood up to him.

     "You don't know Johhnny daddy! He's no stranger to me no more! I don't wanna hear anything about your non-sense because Uptown is a worthy --" As we arrived at the driveway, he shouted back in response as he became more irittated and agitated.

     "UPTOWN IS NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! I have gown up there and you have no right to judge it from my memories and experiences!!! Now get in!!!" As we arrived at the entrance, I opened the car's doors and agitatedly slammed it. Arriving by the entrance, I nodded at the butlers who opened it for me. I strided with that mad pouting face as I made it to the lounge. Dad followed later as he called out for my name. As soon as I hear him, I turned to him and shouted in response to prevent him from starting the argument.

     "DAD! What if Uptown's different now??? What if the --" I was walking around with the same face and dad cut me off once more.

     "UPTOWN WILL NEVER BE FUCKING DIFFERENT!!! FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL 'NEVER' BE ABLE TO GET OUT WITH A PARTNER AND BE 'EXILED' FROM UPTOWN AS WELL AS GOING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!" As I heard those words, I turned to him and froze.

     "Shut up daddy..." I gasped for some air as I responded to daddy so lightly. I ran to my room as tears started to rain down my face. I went up as I found mom passing by but still, I pursued to run to my room.

     "Hey darling where have you bee --" As I ran past mom, I proceeded to my room and slammed the door. I locked it so tightly and even pushed a drawer across it. I collapsed on my bed and began to release all the depression I felt inside of me...

♠Spencer's P.O.V.♠

     As soon as I explored more of the dark cabin, I took a glimpse of the window and found the fog was coming. I hurriedly exited the cabin as I ran back to the estate. I made my way through the ever-thick forest as the fog rolled onto the green and mossy atmosphere. Finally, I made it back, I entered the patio doors and shut it in tirement as running made me gasp deeply for fresh air. I looked around as I looked for my twin, I just hope she isn't upset for me hiding in the woods. As I was bound to tell the mystery I found to Rachelle, I came across dad who looked so angry and agitated. 

     "EVEN FOR YOU! NO MORE GOING OUT ON YOUR OWN AND EVEN NO MORE GOING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AS WELL!!!" I was shocked and confused at the moment, but as dad explained what happened to my sister, I understood more and realized she also cheated in the hide and seek game. As I tried to chill him out, he even got mad more and shouted me to go to my room. I was broken by the words he said, I began crying so desperately that I ran to my room and lock myself.

♠Sarafina's P.O.V.♠

     As I found Spencer running across me too, I knew it had to do with Ron. I caught my husband's loud voice as he seemed to be shouting at my son moments back. I went down the grand staircase as I found him walking back and forth across the main hall.

     "Hi honey! What did the kids do now???" I asked as I put my hand over his shoulder so he could calm down a bit. I laid my head near his neck as he toned his resonance down.

     "Rachelle... Our daughter, just went out on her own... TO UPTOWN!!!" I removed my hand as I reacted so desperately.

     "Oh my..." I cupped my lips as he stated those words. As he mentioned about the condition of Spencer's innocence, it was there I admitted everything about him.

     "Ron... Honey... Your over-protectiveness isn't good actually..." I spoke to him gently as he slowed down in walking back and forth.

     "But they won't listen?! How on Earth am I supposed to --" I put a finger over his lips as I made him go quiet. I made a short lecture about his negativity towards over-protectivity because I know Ron would only take a while before he would realize his mistake. He froze there for about a minute and began thinking of my idea: Letting the kids have freedom but with restrictions. He realized his mistake sooner and went up to apologize to the twins. I went along with him as well as he decided to apologize to our innocent prince. Afterwards, Spencer had easily forgiven him as he began to face the harder task: Apologizing to our torn princess. As he knocked upon her door, we caught Rachelle shout back in depression and disappointment. Sooner, she decided to open the door and reveal herself, and made a run to Ron as the twins gave their daddy a big hug. We all went downstairs for some hot coco as the rain started pouring.

♠Narrator's P.O.V.♠

     As the family had a short snack with the other members, they talked about on how the twins can go out with a partner. The family has decided that the twins should always stick together and keep an eye out for each other, but still banned from going Uptown. They have been seen to be going along well even if they'd go with some distance away from each other. As the years pass by, no complain was heard from the two and they seem to respect their father's request. One thing that benefited them well is that no other person noticed their companionship since they were known to be siblings as well as the fact that they were twins... But still others speculate that they are having an intimate relationship with one another, but was soon solved as the rumours spreaded which forced the twin's parents to explain everything...

 A Memory That Will Fill The Next Chapter

     "Is their independence granted sooner or later? What happens when they are both finally free???"

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Here you go! Chapter 3!!! ^^ So far and so good, how do you like the stories??? Please tell me by leaving a comment, remember negative comments about how the story goes is accepted :) Don't also forget to vote when you think it's worthy :D