Chapter XXVIII: Dinner For Two

Christmas Eve, the couple was tired from running and went to the estate. The mansion was scattered with hundreds of gifts, a tradition held by the family to have a "gift hunting" for the public on Christmas Day. Finally entering from the snowy world, they enter in a luscious, warm oasis of kindness and love. As the two were on time for dinner, they were greeted with lots of guests on Christmas Dinner. Looking for their own seats, they found none empty as Sapphira asks Kiara where they would seat. Kiara led them to the second floor on a secret place for only the two of them. Kiara welcomes them and tells them to enjoy their "Dinner For Two" as they seat.

     They thank Kiara for the setup but she mentions to not forget who made these all possible. The Permission from Sarafina, the managing of Kiara, the design by Macey, and the arranging by Andrew. The two thank her once more and proceeded with their romantic dinner. As they progress, tears shed down Sapphira's eyes. Johnny tries to comfort her as she told her depressing reason.

Sapphira:

It's the first time were not celebrating Christmas with Spencer and Daddy. "

Johhny:

Awww... It's okay Saphirra, I will be always here with you... "

Sapphira: *smiles*

Thank you Johnny, I just remembered what I used to do with my brother... *sniff*"

Johnny:

" I'm listening baby... "

Sapphira:

" Well, Spencer and I-- "

Johnny: *puzzled*

" Wait! Can you say his name again? "

Sapphira:

Spencer?? "

Johnny: *puzzled*

Wait, that name seems like I've heard it before... I think... I think it was from your father... "

Sapphira:

What? What exactly do you mean??? "

Johnny: *puzzled*

" He said he was looking for someone at the building named 'SPE' and he said he was also in the building held captive... It's just so strange, I thought he was the suspect... But anyway, lets just continue anyway... "

Storyline:

     The couple ate their dinner and told more stories as Christmas approached. Before the clock strikes 12, Johnny was able to get home...