Chapter XX: The Beauty of Death

It was another day, Sapphira planned to formally apologize to his father tonight. While still having classes, she feels anxious that her father thinks she doesn't love him anymore, so she can't already wait for classes to end. Meanwhile, Betty arrives with her henchmen and orders them to get ready. As classes end, Betty's henchmen secretly kidnapps Spencer and hurriedly left for uptown. Moments later, Sapphira recieves a call from Betty, being informed that her "--" kidnapped her and "--" she is currently in the old abandoned hospital. She then gets puzzled by her interrupted signal and cites that she is indeed in the far hospital. Sapphira then phones her mother if her father is at home, but isn't. She then mistakens her father to be the suspect and takes a ride uptown. She arrives at the place, but only manages to be trapped in the recently ignited fire.

     With her recognizable voice, she dials Ron and informs him that she holds his children captive at that specific location. She informs him that he only has limited time to save them as the building is on fire, sending more trouble to them. With the structure ablaze, she commands her henchmen to start putting the false evidence. Soon, it is revealed that Johnny was also inside the building. He was also planning to meet Sapphira at the same place after classes. Scotty was at the same time trapped in the building. Sapphira soon fell unconscious as the fire rapidly grew and ejected a huge amount of smoke. Along the way, Ron was able to proceed to the main highway and informed his friends that bowling is cancelled. He ignored their complaints and finally takes a glimpse on the huge smoke coming from uptown. He speeds his car up and finally arrives. Nicole then orders her henchmen to hold Ron and anyone with him captive. The unconscious Sapphira was finally saved. Sapphira then wakes up and finds her father going back inside, sadly realizing that her father wasn't the suspect. She again falls unconscious as his father looks for Spencer. Along the way, Ron briefly encounters Johnny who was also trapped in the building. Ron asks if he has seen another person also held captive named Spe-- but both men were beaten up and held as captives.

     As Nicole was about to deliver the charges, she was shocked to find Johnny with Ron. As the henchmen followed her orders, they were confronted and scolded on why they took her son in. As another plan, the henchmen were ordered to make escaping easier for Johnny such that he was only tied to the jerry cans loose with a rope. Nicole takes a final glimpse of the unconscious men and start the timer. Soon, Ron and Johnny wake up. Johnny was shocked on why he easily escaped and insisted on helping Ron escape. While the timer was ticking, Ron kept forcing him to leave now for it would kill them both. After several disagreements, Johnny emotionally leaves and promises to be back for him. The henchmen expertly frame Spencer for the incident and even slashes his palm to get blood for the false evidences. The self-mutilated Betty then gets worried her son may not come out, so  she pretends to come to the rescue. She manages to find Johnny escaping and leads him out. With ten seconds to spare, Sapphira wakes up and finds the two able to escape. One of the henchmen then go back to check if the bomb is properly secured. The building explodes and collapses, killing Ron and a henchman instanly. Sapphira  cries for her loss and Johnny sympathizes for he has not able to put up Ron's promise to come back. The dust gave the henchman some time to put unconscious Spencer in place and arrange the evidences ready. The thickness of the dust benefited this henchman as he was shrouded. Soon, the the henchman pushed the car to the adjacent cliff to get rid of the remaining evidences. The car falls and blows up, destroying any evidence left to support Betty as the suspect. The henchman flees admist the dust and tries to remove his mind on his dead friend.

     After a while, police, ambulances, and firetrucks arrive at the scene. They were all brought to the hospital. After Spencer was recovered, he was immediately arrested without another word. Betty continues to frame Spenceras he was incarcerated. Days after they recovered, Sapphira approached Betty and asked her if she was fine. Instead of answering, Betty blames Sapphira of her father's death. Betty explains that her prescence in the building forced her father to save her from her evil twin. Sapphira felt guilty of this and flees from Betty. She bumps into Johnny and felt secure. Instead of cuddling, the two started a rude conversation...