Chapter IX: Moonlight's Gaze

We both laid resilient under the woody bark of the solitary tree. The moon's bright gaze kept us compny as the cold wind swept through and kissed our faces. I pulled myself together as I began shivering through the cold night. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders as he settled his cozy sweater over me. We both sighed in requiscence as we both watched the panorama of the starry night, it was just romantic. We caught an awe-inspiring shooting star as we both quickly made a wish, we both said it at the same time... Then both of us just got paralyzed by our own words...

    "I wish to be with (Johhny)(Sapphira) through the endless chains of love!" We blurted out at the same time as we both got shocked by what we said. I chuckled as he smiled towards me. We continued lying down. I laid over his shoulder as we began to stargaze under the romantic night sky. We pursued in matching the patterns the stars make with little precious animals that fit the pattern.

     "Look! Look!" I shouted as I found an interesting star pattern.

     "Where?" He responded after gazing over the interesting pattern he just showed me.

     "There, near the partly cloudy, nebula thingy. Try tracing the stars, see? It's a duck!!!" I stated as he began snickering with me. I just spotted an interesting pattern of a duck just around a nebula.

     "HAHAHAHA! Nice one Sapphy!!!" He replied in a giggled tone.

     'Hey, look!" He pointed just adjacent to the pattern I spotted. I looked as I began forming patterns of the stars before he could even say what it really was, but I just couldn't.

     "Look closer, can you see the whiskers?" He asked me as he was starting to let me guess what it was.

     "Uhhh... No...?" I responded in curiosity.

     "Look closer... See the nose???" Johhny smiled and replied as I was still confused.

     "Ummm..." I tried hard looking for a pattern, but my brain was deadlocked at that very moment.

     "The jaw??? Duh... It's a cute, fuzzy lion!!!" He smirked as he began laughing at me for not getting it. Ibt took me a while before I got it too. Later, my recent nightmare just came into thought, so I turned around and sighed in hidden depression, it was the lion I saw from my dream. He asked me what was wrong, but I didn't reply in any way. I think he was shocked mostly when I stood up and turned away from him, wandering on my own across the picturesque. He tried calling for me, but I pursued in wandering off as he stood there blank faced.

♠Johnny's P.O.V.♠ 

     I wasn't sure of what just happened, did I do something to her? Something that I didn't know I did? What if I just hurt her feelings without me knowing about it? I began thinking deeply that moment, then it came to thought that maybe I shouldn't have loved her, but she's already there... I love her, and I just fell in desperate love. I began thinking more as my feelings changed when the moonlight's gaze brightened upon me. I pictured the sole tree's silhouette against the bright moon's stare and the shimmering stars. I began feeling all in love again after even thinking of separation, I just wanted to see her again and apologize if i did something really wrong. Later, I thought twice and decided to go back to the tree and look for Sapphira.

♠Sapphira's P.O.V.♠ 

      I just began wandering and running around the horizon as tears continued dripping from my face. I settled down over the rock as I began crying more. I began talking to myself as I realized that my dreams my be prophecies to the future, and I am thinking that becoming the wife of Johnny might endager him. Bad memories, and tragedies may even come.I might put his life in risk as I unite with him, but I was still thinking twice of the difficult situation, leave him or take him to eternity.

♠Narrator's P.O.V.♠ 

     The other world spectates to a depressed Johnny. He also began to talk to the moon as if it was his long lost father. He asked the same question over and over, until the cool breeze blew him towards the tree. He knew it meant something so he continued to walk towards it. Sapphira started to feel really depressed on what she is doing right now alone and thought that Johnny hated her. Sapphira sat there in silence, gazing upon the moon's bright stare. As the young princess sat there playing a song over her head, the young prince stood by the tree, gazing at the sparkling princess. Sapphira glances at the tree and immediately ran to him. The two cuddle under the tree and nearly kissed. Tears sprouted from Sapphira's eyes but Johnny comforted his precious 'sapphire'. The two admitted something under the moonlight's gaze. It was then they realized that romance was never wrong and that it never will die, despite their fear of what it could bring.

     Later, the couple ran across the prairie as the darkness fell across the sky. The stare of the moon shone as bright as the sun, as its phase just glowed across the paradise.

♠Sapphira's P.O.V.♠ 

     Stumbling over some rocks, we somehow managed to find two old infinity rings, one silver and one gold. We both examined it closely as the moonlight glared onto the knots of infiny. Wipping off excess mud smothered onto the gold and silver rings, I looked at both rings as I fell in love with the engravings inside, Through The Endless Chains Of Love Forever. I was startled by the concept of the two rings, then I had an idea to keep the rings for ourselves. With my obsession for sterling silver, I kept the silver infinity ring as Johnny had no choice but to keept the gold ring to himself. Coming back to the sole tree that rested under the moonlight, we sat by its trunk as I laid over his shoulder. We slipped the eternity rings on each other's fingers in unison as I bent over to reach for his right arm. In just a moment, a heart-intensifying event just took place as I accidentally kissed him without a sole purpose. I made a blush and pulled away with my mouth cupped in embarassment.

     "Oh my god! Johnny, I -- I'm so -- I'm so sorry!!!" I apologized worrying that he might think I'm such a whore, but he smiled back and replied gently.

     "It's fine Sapphy..." He responded making that sexy smile he always did. He ultimately accepted my apology as he even seemed to like my kiss. He bent over my head as we both passionately sighed in unison.

     "... Hey..." He stated as he lifted his head.

     "What is it???" I replied in curiosity. He pulled out one of those handy, multi-functional tools men had and showed it to me.

     "Let's carve..." He replied gently with that inspired face. I nodded back in agreement as we turned to the tree to carve a worthy symbol of our eternal love. We were both feeling guilty of scaring the tree, so we decided to carve by the scar the former axe made on the tree. We played a little game as we tried deciding our symbol instead of the overly used heart symbol. We gazed at our own rings as the moonlight glared brighter, it was then we decided to keep the infinity symbol as our insignia. Johnny began carving the symbol over the former axe scar as I sighed in happiness. That moment, I swear I just felt so infinite, and our mutual friendship had just blossomed into pure, eternal love...

     Moments later, Johhny just thought of introducing me to his mom. I accepted and promised we'll be leaving after 10 minutes. Time passes as we were both set to go. The moonlight's gaze shone brighter than ever. It whispered what seemed to be a faint voice, but I ignored it and pursued in walking with Johnny. We both made it soon at his place while we began striding across the yard's paved pathway. We approached the front door as he rang the doorbell...

     ...Ding-dong...

 A Memory That Will Take On The Next Chapter

     "... Evil Meets Good... But Good Knows Nothing About Evil..."

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Yea chapter 9! \m/ Please just continue reading! XD Don't forget to comment!! ^^ Voting is optional x3