Chapter VII: The Nightmare At Twilight

I was having a fine night, my sleep was just going so well until I heard a bump on my door. I opened my eyes as I found my door open with lights just filling in my room, the door was just pitch black as I was shrouded in light, but the darkness just spreaded, and swallowed me... It was there when the entire horror began...

    I woke up suddenly from my nap, I realized I was actually in the middle of my wedding with Johnny and the priest has been calling my attention for the vows. I immediately stood up to take in my missing actions as I was actually asleep nearly the entire wedding. I didn't know what to say as my mind was just saying random words again. Till' we both found our places together, we have arrived for our most awaited moment, the moment we were declared weds. I kissed him passionately as the sounds of cheering crowds just intensified. After letting go if his lips, I gazed at his eyes as the crowds just began crying in terror. In just a flash, I felt Johnny tilt to me as I realize he was shot. Oh my god!!! Someone help me! My husband is bleeding!!! He fell to the ground as I was able to catch him on time. Everything just grew silent around me as everything just started to fade black. I was there picturing my groom suffer in silence as the sounds just grew mute upon us. In just another blink, I felt someone by my feet, she just pulled me away! I was screaming in horror as I discover mom was pulling me away with that evil laugh filling the strong winds blowing across the room with more deception. I was getting so far away from Johhny as I hear dad's sinister laughing coming arcoss him, and he's holding up a gun to him. I shouted as loud as I can but the sounds of sinister deception overpowered me, Johnny was shot! I screamed blankly as the sounds just muted with everything falling apart, then I woke up in my bed finding out it was just another nightmare that battled my love for Johnny.

     I was so sweaty, I got up from bed and stretched. I moaned loudly as I went to open my door and venture down to the kitchen to have some milk and coonkis as an early morning snack. I went downstairs as I switched the lights on to shed some light over the dark halls. I went to the lounge as I proceed to the other entrance of the kitchen. I was shocked and frozen as a deep, low resonance of clockwork just striked 3. I sighed in relied, it was just the grandfather clock pointing 3. I pursued to go go get my milk and cookies as I turned the doorknobs and opened the kitchen. I opened the fridge as I got the milk and ventured to the pantry to get some delicious cookies. Arriving there, I wasn't sure what to choose, chocolate chip cookies, or Oreos? Tired of deciding, I just took the two and shut the pantry. I grabbed my glass as I began pouring my milk. As soon as I finished preparing my cookies on a plate, I set off to the dinning room to eat, it was a good thing I brought my phone with me to fill up the room with sounds. I played some music as I began eating my cookies and milk. 

     While enjoying my meal, I got up once more and took my plate with me to get more cookies and Oreos. I switched the lights off as I ventured to the pantry again. Arriving back, I felt stupid to close the lights at the dinning room so I switched them back on with the music cutting blank. What a horrifying surprise came to me!  Just holy shit!!! Everyone laid dead on their seats from my family to our home service people! I ran back to the kitchen in terror as I went to escape through the lounge entrance. Suddenly, I just bump onto mom, oh thank goodness someone was there for me.

     "Honey? What's wrong???" She asked in doubt not knowing that the rest are dead.

     "MOM!!! WE'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!! Everyone's dead mom!!! EVERYONE!!!" I responded in terror as I pulled her to evacuate, but she won't just go and listen to me!

     "Just wait my darling... Till' I FINISH COOKING YOUR LOVER'S HEAD!!! MUAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~!!!" She just stood there laughing evily, oh my god! She was cooking his head!!! I fainted in shock as I was terrified with all the horror I saw... Then I woke up again to realize it was just another nightmare inside a nightmare... A 2-in-1...

     After waking up from that brutal nightmare, I looked around as I got up of bed. I fixed my sheets as the weather today seems so foggy. I was excited as it was another day I canvisit my one and first true love, Johnny. Going down for breakfast, there was nobody at home, not even the helpers, the maids, or the butlers. I went to the dinning room where I found a note on the table. It read "On the beach - U not wake up so u alone... ~Spencer" I was agitated as they left me sleeping at home, but hey, it kinda benefits me. I have no one to worry about when I'm out with Johnny, in a place where I am forbidden, Uptown Saltwood. I mixed a cup of hot coco as it was cold. As there was no water, I went outside to the backyard and it seems kinda foggy there. Suddenly, there was this splash by the pool. I went to check it out as I found a woman climbing up from the pool. I think she was Johhny's mother, so I pulled her up and helped her from getting of the water. She was just there, not thanking me, but more of warning me of something...

     "RUN!!! RUN NOW RACHELLE!!! YOUR PARENTS ARE GOING TO COME AND KILL YOU!!!" I widened my eyes as I moved a step away from her as she continued forcing me to run away. I hear some screams and gunshots by the distance, then I began sprinting away. I arrived at the gate where I found it closed and electronically locked, then I found the guards dead at the shack!!! Out of nervousness, I decided to climb the gate but I manage to keep falling down. I looked around and decided to climb the estate's fence istead and successfully, I was able to cross. I called for a taxi as I immediately boarded and directed him to go Uptown. I sighed in relief as I was still breathing deeply, then I realized I had no money with me. I was just in m PJ's as I tried looking for some spare coins. I tried my sweater, then luckily, I found $50 inside! It was my lucky day! Upon arriving to the open field, the weather Uptown was just so fair, contrasting the weather to that of Downtown. I tried hard looking for him as I finally caught him at the grassland sitting on a boulder. I called ot his name as he notices me, then we ran onto each other and reuite as we both cuddle in the beautiful prairie. WE both exchanged numerous flatters of love as we roll over the blossoming meadows. We laid in the grassy fields as we both caress. We both glanced at the rising sun as our love for each other just rose even more passionately.   I closed my eyes as he dared to carry me to the lone tree we laid on last time.

     After escaping my parent's brutallity, I was just enjoying every moment I has with Johnny. Just as I opened my eyes, I took a glimpse at the dazzling nothern clouds as I witnessed it transform to what appears to be a shape of a lion. I turned to the tenebrous south and caught an eagle-shaped cloud. A moment in time, the lady who tried to warn me about my parents just appeared of nowhere and told us to run, for my parents were coming. She was all drenched in blood as even more scars filled her face.

     "Pssshhhhh! Mom, what the hell are you talking about??? It was just like you said about the --" He was cut, I don't know why he really stopped speaking, but I discovered he was just shot! Oh my goodness!!! It was now I realized everything was coming into a reality, so I decided to run away and never worry instead. I struggled to get away as abke to venture far away further to the rocky surface where a gorge was located. I pursued running to the edge of the cliff to resist the tension between me and my retarded parents. They wanted to kill me... And I don't even know why... I was just there standing hopeless and screaming for never-coming help. In just a flash, daddy just pulled up his gun and shot me! The bullet penetrated to my shoulder as I screamed in pain, I fell down to the cliff as I was all terrified and scared. I reached the bottom of the canyon as I landed so hard on the river, I was screaming in horror and soon, I began drowning. I was approaching the intensifying resonance of the waterfall, but I knew drowning would kill me before I fall into it.

     I discover myself drowning in the shallow pools of the central fountain for no reason. I may not be screaming for help, but I was blobbering and spitting out water from my mouth, a ridiculaous way to act like drowning. I was actually having a nightmare all along, a 3-in-1 nightmare. I just wondered how'd I get there because I had no record of sleep walking or such, since it was still 5 in the morning and the guards haven't spotted me nor heard me, I sneaked back in and dry cleaned myself before I continued my final hours of sleeping.

 A Memory That Will Take On The Next Chapter

     "...What happens when she finds unknown origins of the past???..."

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Chapter 7 is aaaaalll there :)) Not long enough actually, but it's fine (Dude, it's hard to convert from 3rd to 1st Person... -.-) xD Please leave a comment below of what you think and don't hesitate to inform me about typos/grammar nazi's. Don't forget to press "VOTE" if you think it is necessary :))