Chapter XXX: Eavesdrop On The Villain

Going back home from a sleep-over at the Sapphira's residence, Johnny goes home and is about to turn the door knob until he hears his mother making some kind of transmission. He goes to the kitchen window to listen in.

     He hears that his mother is actually making a farewell recording. He hears about the wedding crash crisis that happened about 20 years ago. He was shocked that he hears who she really was and how she was able to change her identity. Johnny was even more shocked by her admitting on her participation as the masterplanner for several incidents, such as the event that nearly killed Ron. While her stepmother explained her plans for today, he was terrified and tries to inform everyone. Before he can escape, he trips and lands on a pile of metal junk. This alerts Nicole and rushes in for Johnny.

     She gets closer and closer as Johnny tries to remove his feet stuck under the pile. Successfully, he escapes and continues to be pursued by her mother. They have a wild goose chase around the neighborhood as it was still dawn. He finally hides behind the dumpster and looses is mom. He takes a glimpse at the stars and gets knocked out by his mom. Johnny is then held captive while Nicole informs her henchmen (now hijackers) about her only slight changes to the plan.