Chapter 22- I'm Not Fucking Crazy

Alright, I may have lied. I think that there might be just one more chapter, I'm sorry that I lied. But you won't be disappointed with the ending, and if you are then well, I quit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smarty's P.O.V:

Fuck. They think I'm crazy. I'M NOT FUCKING CRAZY. They should have just let me kill myself. Speaking of suicide, how the hell is Chilled alive? He's supposed to be dead, not alive. I'm so mad at him, I'm mad at them all. This was probably Chilled's idea. His cousin works at the New York Asylum. I remember him telling us that. We all agreed that it was a weird job and that he would probably never need that job ever. I guess we were wrong. I hate Chilled. I hate him, I hate his cousin, I hate life. I just hate everything. Wait, this means that I killed a bunch of innocent people for no reason! Oh....they just made everything worse by surviving! They should have died! That was the plan, they end up dead. But NO, they just had to live and ruin everything. I hate them so much.

Wide awake, my mistake. So predictable, you were fake I was great, nothing personal.

Third Person P.O.V:

Life tends to throw many curveballs, this was definitely one for Smarty. You know what they say, expect the unexpected, but there's a flaw in the system. That means you'll never expect it, so no one can win. But that's just life, so it's fine. Everyone has to deal with it.

The other four friends followed the van from somewhat of a distance. They didn't want to take any chances that Smarty might escape and try to kill all of them. The good thing is that the Asylum is only about a fifteen minute drive from where they currently were. So they won't be in danger for much longer. That's the bright side of things. They still have to get Smarty into the Asylum without him escaping. Luckily Chilled's cousin gave him just the thing that would help if Smarty became uncooperative.

After arriving at the Asylum, they spent about ten minutes at the gates filling out wavers and paperwork before they could actually get in. Then finally, the time came to actually get Smarty into the Asylum. Chilled had his back-up handy just in case he had to use it. As soon as Smarty was out of the van he started resisting. "LET ME GO! I'M NOT FUCKING CRAZY! CHILLED IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! THIS ISN'T PART OF THE PLAN! NOW LET ME GO!" Smarty screamed as he managed to fight his way through Galm's and Adam's grip. He immediately tackled Chilled to the ground. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING DEAD! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE THAT FIRE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Smarty yelled in Chilled's face as everyone tried to get Smarty off of Chilled. Chilled barely managed to pull the tranquilizer out of his pocket and shoot it into Smarty's neck. As soon as Smarty passed out, he was dragged of Chilled who was catching his breath because Smarty nearly choked him to death. "Well, I see that the tranquilizer definitely came in handy. How are you Anthony?" Zodia asked Chilled as Ze helped him up. "Oh I'm fine, I just nearly got choked to death but I'm fine." Chilled said as he hugged his cousin. "Come on, let's go fill out the paperwork and get John situated in his room.

After the paperwork was filled out and Smarty was taken to his room and changed his clothes, everyone just sort of looked at each other. "I never thought that Zodia's job would actually be useful in my life." Chilled said, earning a couple of chuckles from the group of nine. "So, what do we do now?" Adam asked as they all walked back to their cars. Everyone just shrugged. "When do you guys leave?" Tom asked. "Tomorrow." Adam, Sark, Mini, Max, and Ritz said. "Oh." Tom said. "Hey, why don't we record a QnA video for our channels, with all of us?" Mini suggested. "That's sounds like a great idea." Ritz said. "Yeah that could be fun." Max said. They all agreed to that and they decided to just get a hotel room, well, more like three. Just so they all don't have to sleep in one room.

After they finished recording, they all went their separate to their rooms. Max, Mini and Adam were all in one room, Sark, Ritz, and Galm were in another. So that left Ze, Chilled and Tom in another room.

"So, what are the sleeping arrangements going to be?" Tom asked as the three friends got to their room. "Well, if you want me and Chilled can share like usual and you can get your own bed." Ze suggested. "Are you sure? I mean I know that you guys do it all the time, but still, I could give one of you the bed and I can sleep on the floor." Tom said. He always felt bad that Ze and Chilled had to share a bed, it wasn't fair. Just then, there was thunder outside. As it struck Chilled jumped. "A-actually I'm fine with sharing." Chilled said, a little shaky. Ze knew that Chilled was a little bit scared of thunder. Tom obviously noticed and nodded. "Ok, then good-night I guess?" Tom said as he climbed into his bed by the window. "Yeah, good-night Tom." Chilled said, getting into the other bed, Ze doing the same after he told Tom good-night.

Settle back now and raise a toast

To the young ones, growing old

All the green lights, long nights

I got my ass kicked, but you held the ice

I was a train wreck, but you took the ride

Can we stay here, right here?

Nothing else that I wanna do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I can't believe that I'm going to say this but, ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! Thank you so much to everyone who has commented and voted on this story, it really means a lot knowing that you've supported it and stuck with it. I really like the way it has turned out. It's really hard to think that I came up with this idea in ten minutes. So much has happened and I definitely think that writing this has helped me discover who i am as a writer. So, i hope everyone is very excited for the last chapter on this book before the sequel.