Chapter 10- Justice Must Be Served

Guys, I had a really random thought while I was doing my usual 'check all the channels I'm subscribed to on YouTube' routine. And I thought, what would happen if a wattpad writer had a P.O box? Would people actually send stuff to them or be like 'that's cool, but I ain't sending you shit' So that's something to think about I guess. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galm's  P.O.V:

How could Chilled do that? Why would he do that? Ze sounded heart-broken, almost as if he blamed himself. I returned to my room where I was currently playing Town Of Salem with Tom and Smarty. "I-I'm back." I said shakily. "Hey Galm, who was on the phone? You look really worried." Tom said. "I-It was Ze..." I said, not wanting to believe what he said to me. "What's wrong? What did he say?" Tom said anxiously. Me and Tom were probably the most worried about him and Chilled, Smarty didn't seem very concerned. Dick. And Chilled posting that picture definitely didn't help our nerves. "H-he said that Chilled is in the hospital because he tried to commit suicide." I said it slowly, trying my best not to break. Silence immediately hung over everyone in the call. We were still playing the game, I was a Serial Killer and I just decided to kill someone named 'Princess Glob'. "What?" Smarty asked quietly eventually, as if he spoke louder he would wake someone up. "I wonder what happened...I thought Ze was with him the entire time..." Tom said, about to cry. "Well, he obviously caused this, it's not like I went to his house before Ze got there and did something, Oh, look at the time! I have to go now..." Smarty said quickly as he left the call. "He definitely did something." Tom and I said at the same time. We started laughing and then we started talking about what he could have done. "He must've done something to Chilled and got Ze out of the house so they wouldn't be together." I said thoughtfully, shocked at the amount of truth that could actually be behind it. It was amazing, it made too much sense. "Tom. Book a flight to Connecticut, we're going to pay a visit to Chilled and Ze, and maybe we'll find out what Smarty did" I said.

If you'd stop trying to steal the spotlight, and steal the show

Chilled's P.O.V:

I woke up on a cloud thing. It was really weird. It looked like cotton candy, but  it smelled like popcorn. "Am I in heaven?" I asked, confused. No, you're in a coma, but you have a choice, but before we get to that, let's have a chat, shall we?  A voice said in my head. Coma? Does that mean that Ze actually saved me? That he cares? That he didn't mean what he said? People don't just say things like that though. Would you like to see what caused those things?  The voice asked mischievously. How is that even a question? Of course I do. Then close your eyes.  I did as the voice said and closed my eyes, immediately being pulled into darkness, then I started to hear voices and the scene played out in front of me.

Holy shit. Smarty. He's so dead. How could he think like that?! He's a fuck. But how can I get mad at him? Oh, I'm sure I can find a way. I'll probably just end up ignoring him. Wait, how could me and Ze explain what happened? No one can find out the truth. The truth is too risky, too many thing s could happen if we told the truth. Chilled, I have a choice for you. The voice said, startling me. Which is weird because I'm in a coma dream world thing. There's a voice talking to you in your head and you find the fact that you can get scared weird? Yep, that's pretty much it. People have already heard of voices in your  head, that's old news. (A/N: Like 1D, am I right? Too soon? Ok, then...) Plus, I already knew about the voices in my head, I heard them in high school, when I was bullied and really depressed. No, need to get dark. Anyway, about the choice; you will have two days to make your final decision. So Anthony, do you want to go back to Ze and live the rest of your life in the real world? Or would you rather you never wake up  and just go to heaven and wait for Ze to come back? You can't choose something then make another decision as soon as you wake up, you have to face the consequences and deal with your decision. Ok, you have two days to decide and by two days, I mean less than two days because time goes faster here. Wow, pressure much? Of course I wanted to go back to Ze, but would he even want me? It would be better if I didn't wake up...but I have fans that depend on me, that tell me I make their day, that I saved their life, I made them smile when no one else could. That meant the world to me, to know that they support me when I'm having a bad day. What would it mean if I just died? Never woke up? Would they be devastated? Or just continue with their lives? Maybe there would just be a bunch of people joining me in heaven if I left, because I can't save anybody if I'm not there to do what they said I do. But up there I would have zero worries, all I would have to do is wait for Ze, but I could spend the rest of his life watching him. But what would it be like knowing I can never kiss him again? Never hug him, never look at him just so he can cheer me up? I can't imagine being without him, I love him more than anything, but am I willing to give up what I have with the living, just so I can find peace with the dead?

They're gonna try to clip your wings, lock you up and make up sing, but they'll never cage your dreams so fly away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the long wait for this update, I've had stuff to do and my mood has been better and honestly my friend has been begging me to update another story that I've literally lost all sense of purpose for and yeah. But, I'll try to update sooner. And if you hadn't noticed I've been trying to add song lyrics at the end of each pov or chapter, if you can figure out what song it is I'll love you and dedicate a chapter to you. Also, I've had a chance to think about the sequel to this story and then I got to a third book and a fourth book and just to sum it all up, I almost cried just writing the descriptions on a piece of paper. Ok, so BAII