Chapter 12- Ten Minutes To Prove My Point

Alright so I want to explain a thing. Writing makes me happy and cheers me up because I know that no matter what, people will be supporting me and depending on me and cheering me up after I post my writing. This makes me so happy, I wouldn't want to do anything else. And if someone could give me a tumblr tutorial I would really appreciate it because I don't know what to do. Anyway, I'm think we should focus on Smarty this chapter, just to make you guys hate him, I'm so evil. I love it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smarty's P.O.V:

Hospital. I landed him in the hospital. What kind of person am I? I know why I did this, I just refuse to accept it. I refuse to accept the fact that I came up with such a hideous plan. A plan that insured only one won't make it. And that had to be Chilled. Chilled has to die because as I've said before; If I can't have him, no one can. He doesn't necessarily deserve death, it just has to happen. The sooner he's out of the picture, the sooner I can get over him, I'll find someone else as long as he's dead. Because I know that Ze won't have him. He shouldn't have him. I smirked at the delightful plan that formed in my head. I pulled out my phone as I walked into the park. I opened up the contacts I wanted to open up and sent them the same text. Knowing that I would get my desired effect.

Smarty: Galm, Tom. I hope that you aren't too attached. Too bad you can't attend the unveiling. It gives me ten minutes to prove my point. But you're too broken to understand. Attachment is the thing holding a gun to your head. The person you'd take a bullet for is the one pulling the trigger. Have a wonderful stay in Connecticut. What a beautiful day for a funeral.

Perfect. No one will suspect a thing. It seemed suspicious enough. It's so obvious what's going to happen next. They think I'm going to do something to Chilled, when in reality, I'm not. They think I'm the bad guy, that Chilled has done nothing wrong. Well, I told Chilled that one day he'll be laying in the ground because of me. He took it as an empty threat, but here's his problem; I ensure my threats are full to the brim. Chilled is going to pay for what he did, no matter if we were kids or not.

***************************Flashback******************************

"Anthony! You're it!" I screamed as I ran through the woods, Anthony following me. We were playing tag, like we always do. We started doing this when me and Anthony met in third grade, now we're in seventh grade. And we still have just as much fun. "John stop! Slow down! There's a ho-" I cut him off, he's just trying to win. "That won't work Anthony! I'm not going to let you win." I said as I continued to run. I heard Anthony's footsteps falter as he  stopped chasing me. I finally looked in front of me. Oh shit...he was right. I tried to stop but it was too late, I fell face-first into the hole. "Ow!" I cried out in pain. "JOHN! Are you ok?!" I heard Anthony yell. I stood up and dusted myself off. "I think so! Can you help me out?" I screamed. "Yeah sure, one sec!" Anthony said. Then his head popped out of the side of the hole. I held up my arms for  him to grab. He grabbed my arms and pulled me out. Well, he half pulled me out when suddenly he let go, making me fall. "What the fuck Anthony!" I screamed at him. "John I'm so sorry! I promise that I'll explain lat- hey! STOP! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND OUT OF MY LIFE!" I heard Anthony yell. He's not sorry. "If this is some kind of joke, then you better hope that I forgive you. Because if I don't, I'll make sure that I put you in this same position as me one day...I promise."  I said, venom dripping from every word as I tried t get out on my own.

******************************Flashback**********************************

It took me five hours. FIVE HOURS TO GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING HOLE. And Anthony never explained, because he never came back to school, he was a drop out. Until I found out that he went to school in Connecticut. I pretended like that day never happened after that. Then me and Chilled became friends again. And that was the day I started plotting my revenge. Now it's time to fulfill my promise. I know, it's weird to hold a grudge like that, but not when he gave no explanation after that, like he promised. He told me everything and he never told me something that mattered. Like why he did that. It was probably a joke, but he would have come back....No, he wouldn't have.

But I fell in love with Chilled...Oh well, like Chilled said 'Fuck Love, I'd Rather Drown' So, fuck feelings, fuck Chilled. And fuck life. Now he's going to be dead, like he should be. And the best part is that there's two parts to revenge: Executing and Extra Flair. The flair comes later though, and it comes so slow, perfect. Now, I have ten minutes to prove my point. This is going to be fun.

Run away boy, if you couldn't tell, baby's got a thirst for blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so, that's another thing that I have no idea what I'm doing with. So, FUN! I hope that you guys liked this. And another thing; Should I enter this into the wattys? I've been thinking about it the past few days but I'm not sure so I would appreciate if you guys gave your opinion about it. I just don't know. Also I couldn't find the right audio for the song I wanted but I thought that this song would suffice. And I'm feeling a bit better because I watched the new episode on Disney XD; Lab Rats VS Mighty Med, two of my favorite shows! And I watched the new Vanoss video and laughed until my side hurt. So I'm in a really good mood and like I said at the beginning of the chapter, writing makes me feel good. Because it's like my thing, writing on wattpad is my secret, no one in my family knows except my brother but he won't tell because we cool like that. And I'm just gonna stop before I write my life story so, BAII