Chapter 20- I'm Sick Of Your Stupid Smirk, How About I Fix It For You?

Alright, I'm excited for this. Let's see what happens next, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilled's P.O.V:

"Ze" I said as soon as we were out of the kitchen and away from the others. He turned to me. "Why the fuck would Galm want that bitch alive!?" Ze snapped immediately. Chilled mentally face-palmed. "Ze...It's so fucking obvious, Galm has a crush on him! How can you be so blind!" I said to Ze as realization crossed his face. "Oh...How did I not notice that?" Ze asked no one in particular. "I don't know, but let's just try to get them together, ok? Let's go back." I said. Ze just hummed in response and followed me into the kitchen. When we walked in, Tom also had a face of sudden realization. Sometimes people are completely oblivious to things, this is that time. Well, there's no time to sort this out right now, we have things planned. "Alright, we have a plan to put into action. I'm going to call someone and I'll be right back, ok?" I said as I took my phone. They all nodded and I walked out of the room, typing in the number I only I would have to use to invite them over for thanksgiving. "Hello?" The female voice said. "Hey Zodia, it's Anthony, I need you to do me a favor."

Fuck you and your opinion, how could you be so blind? What goes around comes back around in time.

Smarty's P.O.V:

Alright, I admit. The twitter thing was kind of a stupid idea. But it's part of the plan nonetheless. A lot of people are wondering if I'm ok, but I refuse to answer, I can't answer. If I answer then it would ruin everything. And I can't have that. Careful planning has to have precise execution.

Fantasy competes to be my only

I'm fucking lonely

Like bottles on a shelf.

Third Person P.O.V:

Silence filled the room as soon as Chilled stepped out. Everyone just awkwardly looked at each other. They could faintly hear Chilled on the phone in the other room.

"Yes, I swear that I am not making this up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am positive now are you going to help me or not? Because you're not the only person I know who works at the-"

"Yes, yes, fine. I'll help you. Just get John here and I'll handle it from there. What did he do exactly?"

"Well, let's see. He put stupid thoughts in Ze's head, made me plan a proposal for Jess, made me attempt suicide, oh and not to mention that he tortured Tom and Galm and then decide to burn down a hospital."

"Damn, he must really want you dead."

"Or he could just be another mentally fucked person like everyone else there."

"True, ok. Just send me a pic and get him here in the next three days, from there we'll take him off your hands and all you have to do is just sign some paperwork."

"Sweet, thanks Zodia. Oh by the way, how's your relationship going?"

"Great, thanks for asking. Alex and I just got an apartment together actually. How are you and Ze?"

"An apartment? Wow, that's amazing. Ze and I are doing just fine, I'll tell him you said hi."

"Cool, I'll tell Alex you said hi too. Well, I have to go back to work, I'll talk to you later!"

"Alright, bye Zods!"

Chilled hung up the phone and smiled. He never thought that his cousin's job would actually come in handy. To be honest though I don't think that anybody could get into this type of situation on purpose. He walked into the kitchen where everyone was still looking at each other awkwardly.

As soon as Chilled walked, everyone's attention immediately shifted to him. "Alright boys, listen up. Zodia said that all we have to do is get Smarty there sometime in the next three days and they'll take it from there. Does everyone understand their part? Yes? Ok, good. Now, let's do this shit." Chilled said as he started walking out the door. The other three following close behind him. When they got into the car, Chilled turned to look at Ze and Tom who were in the backseat. Galm was driving.

"Alright ladies, remember. We only have one chance at success, don't blow it."

"Yes sir!"

"Yes."

"Wait, we need a really cool phrase to make this moment epic."

"Oh! I got one!"

"Go for it, Ze."

"Bitch, your ass is through."

You should escape, skip town. You're better on your own.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I can't believe the way I ended this chapter. I love it. Wait, is it bad that I said that about my own story? NAH! I can't believe how close it is to the end. I'm really excited for it. And I absolutely LOVE the last phrases I used. YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THEY DIDN'T FIT CUZ THEY DID. Alright, well. I don't have much to say. Yeah so...well this is awkward. Um....BAII