Chapter 18- Prepare To Meet Your Maker

I'm really happy. Idk why, but I am, so like, DEAL WITH IT BITCH. Lol, no but seriously, I'm really happy. Oh, and btw, I feel like playing with emotions...eh, maybe later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ze's P.O.V:

When Tom and Galm knocked on the door I woke up Chilled and told him that they were here. Causing him to reluctantly get off of me and change into some different clothes. While he did that I answered the door, revealing the two solemn faces of Tom and Galm. "Hey guys." I said cheerfully as I led them inside. "Chilled is just changing into some different clothes." I explained as they sat on the couch. They stared at me in shock for about a good five minutes they finally said hi. "Hey Ze, so...you're alive. And Chilled." Galm said awkwardly. "Why does that surprise you so much? Did you not think I wouldn't figure out Smarty's plan and drag Chilled out the second he woke up?" I asked. "Well, to be honest...we didn't think he would wake up." Tom said. I nodded. "Neither did I especially when the doctor told me to say good-bye to him. But then he woke up and I was like 'Ok, we need to get the fuck out of this place.' " I said, laughing a little bit, earning a chuckle from Galm and Tom. Then Chilled walked in wearing different clothes. I assumed he took a shower because his hair was wet.

"Hey guys" Chilled said casually, causing everyone's mouths to just drop. "Dude, you just got out of the hospital for trying to commit suicide and you act like nothing happened?!" Tom said. I looked at him with a 'don't push it, he doesn't want to talk about it' face. He nodded when Chilled just replied with a simple "I don't want to talk about it." So did Galm because he obviously got the memo. We just pretty much joked around for the next couple of hours before we got into the serious shit.

Chilled's P.O.V:

"Ok, so what are we going to do about Smarty?" I asked the guys. They all shrugged, except for Ze. "Ze...what are you thinking?" I asked curiously. Tom and Galm looked at Ze, noticing his mischievous face as well.  "Well, as I've said many times before, we have to burn this bitch to the ground. But with a different kind of fire. One that will hurt more. What do you think Smarty would want now that he thinks we're dead? He wants to be dead too, just because he doesn't want to take the consequences when they find out it was all him. So that means...all we have to do is just turn him in before he has the chance to complete his mission. We have about three days, by then this whole event is bound to die down. So that's when he'll make his move." Ze said. I nodded slowly, Tom and Galm doing the same. "So, Smarty isn't going to be dead?" Galm asked hopefully. I think someone may have a crush. I mean, it's just a hunch. He has to have a crush on him if he wants him alive and breathing over dead and lifeless. That's how you know you love someone, when you forgive them no matter how sick, cruel, or despicable they are. Ze nodded, causing Galm to smile. A genuine smile. I was the only one that noticed though, because Tom and Ze started talking about the plan. Meanwhile, Galm and I sat in awkward silence. I decided to check Twitter on my phone and I guess Galm did the same because I saw him take out his phone from the corner of my eye. I did notice that Ze took over my channel for a couple days with the cover story that I got sick and couldn't do it. The fans seemed to believe it though. Good thing that now he doesn't have to tell them I'm dead, how would he explain that...that would be awkward. And sad, and very, very, emotional.

Smarty's P.O.V:

So, I have about three days to plan my great escape. And by great escape, I mean my death. I want it to be grand, but not too extravagant. It'll be a suicide of sorts. A short note will be attached to my story. My story being my entire life. I feel like they should know once I'm dead.

I grabbed a pen and paper, wanting to finish the note quickly before I got into planning.

Dear Anyone Who Found This,

I'd like to say a few things about this predicament you've just found. Don't blame me, don't hate me for what I've done. This life was mine to live, and I've reached my expiration date. What can I say? I fucked this up again.

Don't feel sad about this, I was an awful person who didn't deserve the gift called life. I'm a murderer. I'm insane. I'm so happy I'm dead. I'm sorry for everything. No one can save me now, and that's exactly what I want. I don't need sympathy, I don't deserve it. I don't regret any of it though, sadly. This is my consequence. Watching the blood flow from my arm to the floor as I take my last breath.

Good-bye world. I never loved you.

-Smarty

I laughed as I looked at the paper in my hand. It was perfect. Not that anyone would care what my last words would be.

Now time to plan my final act. I can't do the usual cut, pills, rope. I would definitely use the cut method, but it would be with a little something extra. I also want something fucked up. Oh, I know just the thing...

I'll advertise my death, but with a twist...

No one will know until it's too late.

Look, I know I shouldn't be calling at three at AM but I need you to get me the fuck out of here..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg, am I like the only one who loves the ending lyrics? Probably not, but still. And I am now officially going to see All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens in October. I'm so happy. And I really love this chapter. Shit is gonna go down in the next few chapters then it's the end! I'm sorry it had to come so soon, but I have good news...THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. Not that it was a secret...lol. So, I hope you're excited.  I'll probably try and work on another story for a little bit before I end this one though, because that's one less thing to work on. BAII