Chapter 21- You're Cornered, Just Give Up

Oh the things I could do so easily....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V:

Smarty had been pulling his ruse for about a day. Which meant that he had less than 48 hours to complete the rest of his plans.

But he didn't know that his friends were on their way to stop him. He was completely oblivious of their plans to put him where he belongs. And only Chilled was aware of his shenanigans on twitter and his other social media. But he didn't respond. Because as far as Smarty was concerned, Chilled and Ze were dead. Which meant that they were technically under cover.

Meanwhile Chilled's cousin was very busy planning for Smarty's arrival. She hadn't heard of anything like what he did, so she wanted his room to be extra secure. She even planned for extra security to watch him. Zodia just really wanted Chilled to be happy with Ze. She thought that they were the perfect couple, besides her and her boyfriend Alex.

Ze was anxious about what was going to happen once the plan was over. He was really worried about what would happen with him and Chilled's relationship. He wanted to tell the fans, he really did, but he was scared. Scared of what would happen, what the fans would think, even if they did ship them. That was always one of Ze's problems, he cared too much about what others thought, he always seeked approval.

Chilled knew exactly how to tell the fans, he was just waiting for Ze to be ok with it. Chilled always thought of big plans, it was his thing. He loved making plans. So when Ze said that he didn't want to tell the fans, Chilled was really excited about making a plan to cover it up. And the fact that they didn't see each other everyday in real life certainly did help. But after about a year Chilled came up with a plan to reveal their relationship to the fans. He already had everything prepared, he was just waiting for Ze to be ok with it. And something was telling Chilled that this was the year.

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.

Smarty's P.O.V:

Everything is perfect. It's all going according to plan, right? Of course it is. But I can't help but fell like something isn't right. I just finished recording my goodbye video. I'm just getting all the easy stuff out of the way first. It just gives me extra time to make sure that the final phase was perfect and that no one can get in the way. But why do I feel like something is going to go wrong? Like something is going to stop me from doing this? Should I be cautious? Nah, it's fine. If something was going to go wrong it would have already happened. I haven't left my house ever since I came back from burning down that hospital. Do I feel remorse? Yes, but not for Ze and Chilled. Just for all the innocent people that had to die with them. I don't even know how we're going to break it to the fans that they're dead. Well, I guess that's not my problem anymore. By the time they decide to tell the fans I'll already be dead. Hey, I guess that's more important thing to tell them. I bet no one would care.

I've spent the past few hours working on the final phase of my plan. It's pretty smart if I do say so myself. Well, I mean, I'm the only one who knows the plan so of course I think it's smart. Wow, what a way to put myself down. I guess I don't need help with doing that anymore. I can do it by myself instead of other people always doing it. Ok Smarty, time to stop being a downer.

Alright, I think  that I finally perfected my final phase of my plan. It may have taken like the past 10 hours but it was definitely worth it. I am now one hundred percent satisfied with my plan. I was admiring my work when my door bell rang. Ugh, seriously? Who the fuck would be at my door. "Coming!" I yelled as I quickly put everything away before I walked over to the door. I regretted it as soon as I opened it up. Because as soon as I opened it the truth hit me, hard. "Hey Smarty, miss me?" I heard Ze say. Shit...I'm dead.

Then I lost it all...

Third Person P.O.V:

The four friends were all too happy with their last-minute decision.  Tom came up with it. They called for backup. It may have taken a day for everyone to get there but ultimately they were happy with the end result. They called five people Max, Adam, Mini, Sark, and Ritz (I didn't know who else to put :p) And they positioned themselves in Smarty's backyard. Meanwhile the other four walked straight up to his front door. Ze rang the door bell since they agreed that he would be the one that Smarty saw first, then Galm, then Tom and finally Chilled would be last. Why? Because they wanted Chilled to be the last person he saw before he was ushered into the van they rented specifically for this.

As soon as Smarty opened the door, he automatically knew that he had fucked up. "Hey Smarty, miss me?" Ze said evilly. "No, actually I didn't, good-bye." Smarty spat as he tried to close the door, but Ze kept it open a little with his shoe before it closed all the way. He forced the door open again. "I don't think you understand Smarty, you're coming with us." Ze said as he walked towards Smarty. Smarty backed up towards the back door. "Oh, don't look behind you Smarty, you'll be very disappointed." Ze said happily, confusing Smarty. Smarty turned around. "Fuck." He said as he noticed their backup. "Actually, that's kind of impressive." Smarty said. "Thanks, it was Tom's idea." Ze replied, noticing that Smarty was backed up against a wall. "GALM NOW!" Ze yelled and soon after Galm grabbed Smarty's arm and dragged him to the door. As soon as everyone was out they closed the door and took  Smarty to the van, but before they closed the door to the van Smarty finally noticed something. "CHILLED?!" He yelled in surprise. "Bye Smarty!" Chilled said as they closed the door, leaving Smarty in shock.

"I thought he was dead...." Smarty said to himself quietly as the van started moving. "Well, I guess you were wrong then." Adam said. Smarty got angry at himself. There were supposed to be no survivors. Absolutely none. How could he have been so stupid!? Then Smarty realized that he didn't actually know where he was going. "Hey, where are we going?" He asked as they continued to drive to the mysterious location. "Oh, I almost forgot, we're going to the Mental Asylum."

Say hello to all my little nightmares, they're right here, I know them well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH SHIT! Honestly, who saw that coming? I bet someone did, or not, whatever. I think there's like three chapters left after this. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. It's a bit longer than they have been lately. And I think that my finger is almost fully healed now so, more updates! And that means I can work on the sequel a lot quicker. So, BAII