Chapter 15- I'll Tell You Why, But I Can't Tell You How This Will End

I love writing this story. It is now officially my most viewed and supported story on my profile. And I haven't been doing much except adding bizarre twists to it, but I'm proud to say that in this story I have made myself so proud because I'm being my usual self. I am not asking for anything more than support and to actually get that in return is honestly amazing because in real life, I don't like to talk in front of people but I have so many dreams, but not that much confidence to try to achieve it, I'm not bullied, but I still have mixed feelings about my life. But writing this story has made me happy because there are people who are supporting what I'm doing. And I couldn't ask for anything more. So, please enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilled's P.O.V:

It happened so fast. Waking up and telling Ze that I'm back. The way he pulled me out of the bed and dragged me out. And then hearing Smarty sound like he just escaped an insane asylum. It happened too fast. I didn't even realize that I had passed out because so many things were running through my head.

"Chilled, Chilled wake up, I think they're gone, now's our chance." Ze said as he shook me awake. I opened my eyes and looked around. We were at my apartment. I was on the couch. "What happened?" I asked. "Well, Smarty lit the hospital on fire and I had to drag you here." Ze explained as it slowly came back to me. I wonder why Smarty would do that? Wait, I have to tell Ze something, I just forgot what it was. "Chilled? You ok there?" Ze asked. I must have zoned out. "What? Oh, yeah, sorry." I said. "What were you thinking about?" He asked. "I remember that there was something I wanted to tell you, but I forgot." I said. "Did it have something to do with Smarty?" He asked, reminding me of something. It had something to do with Smarty, no, it started with why Smarty wanted me dead, and why I never told him what happened... Suddenly remembering, I nodded. "You remember now?" Ze asked. I nodded, realizing that this is going to be harder than I thought. "Start whenever you're ready, ok? I'm not rushing you, as far as Smarty know, we're dead." He said as I tried to find a starting point. Once I finally found one I took a deep breath and started to tell him.

Now I am cutting ties clean off and I can breathe at last

Ze's P.O.V:

Chilled took a deep breath and started to talk. "Ok, so I know why Smarty wants to kill me, so I guess I should start with that. So, we were playing tag and he fell into a really deep hole. I tried to get him out but when he was halfway out of it, my dad came and grabbed me. I tried to push him off me, but I couldn't so I told him to leave me alone so I could help Smarty, but he had a really strong grip." He said as he finished. "Is that all?" I asked, curious. It definitely sounded like there was more. He nodded sadly. "Ever since I was in third grade my parents beat me, mostly my dad. And I was bullied, bad. I think I started cutting in fifth grade. Life was hard. I lived in constant fear. And Smarty was the only real friend I had-" Chilled cut himself off because he had started crying. I automatically hugged him, it felt like an instinct almost. "Shh, it's ok, you don't have to continue if you don't want to." I said comfortingly. He shook his head. "No, I want to tell you, I have to get this off my chest. Just give me a minute." Chilled said shakily. I nodded and continued to hug him. Eventually he started talking again. "So, after that day when my d!ck of a dad came and got me, he said that we were moving to Connecticut for a while. I resisted a lot but he eventually hit me and I stopped. After that it only got worse, the beatings I got and  being bullied. I kept cutting and everything got so much worse until I turned 18. That's when everything got a little bit better. I moved back to New York, I had already dropped out of school when I was 16 so I didn't worry about that. I was living with my aunt and uncle. Which is who you think are my parents. I didn't plan on going to college but my aunt and uncle insisted so I did and I got a degree in business and accounting. By then I had started my channel and I finally felt a tiny shred of happiness. And then I met you and my entire life changed. You made me the happiest I've ever been. I love you, Ze." Chilled said as he wiped away a few tears. I never knew that happened during his childhood, that's awful. "So, your parents don't actually know we're dating?" I asked cautiously, afraid that Chilled would snap at me. He shook his head. "No, and I don't want them to know, I don't even want to see them again." He said as he put his head down. Now that Chilled told me all of that I could understand why he lied about it. I wouldn't have just told him all that off the bat if I was in his position. It must be horrible to live with what he had to live through. How could Smarty hold a grudge against him. I mean, granted he doesn't know about what he had to deal but still. I seriously am starting to think that something is actually wrong with him. Even though we joke about it all the time I think we were closer to the truth than we thought. I was dragged out of my thoughts when I heard soft snores coming from Chilled. I smiled at him before taking out my phone. I called Galm because I know he thinks we're dead.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Ze? I thought you were dead?!"

"I'm not though, that's the part that counts."

"What are we going to do?"

"Fight fire with fire."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're going to Burn the Bitch down."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I didn't know how to end it so I ended it like this.  I think that I'll probably just work on some chapters for my other stories while I figure out what to do in the next chapter. Oh and one more thing, do you want to be in the story? I just need one character for something and I'm too lazy to do it myself. Fill this little form out and message me your entry if you want.

Name-

Nickname(optional)-

Hair color-

Eye color-

Personality-

Interests-

Fav derp crew member-

Extra details-

That's all I have to say so, I guess I'll see you next time? Maybe? I don't know, depends if you like this or not...And yes I know this was short. I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter. BAII