Chapter 14- Beg For Your Life, I Might Let You Keep It...Not

OMG! Its National Set It Off Day! I'm so happy that there's an entire day dedicated to my favorite band, now I'm in a fantastic mood! Especially since I have a signed poster from them that I got at  Warped Tour this year.  So, I am making this a long chapter just because I'm that happy.

Dedicated to the best band ever, Set It Off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V:

Smarty smirked as he looked at his two unconscious victims. They were unconscious because they wouldn't stop talking so Smarty had to shut them up. "Now to go find the real threat, and ensure he fell for the trap." Smarty said as laughed, walking upstairs of the abandoned building where he was hiding the hostages. Smarty just had to keep Ze convinced, then everything else would come into play. Smarty was the only variable in this plan that would not be permanent. He'd disappear a couple days after all of this mess and be found a few weeks later dead in his home. That was the plan that Smarty intended to happen. Him and Chilled would be dead and could happily ever after in the afterlife. Smarty smiled at the sinister thought.

Ze, however, was frantically pacing in the waiting area outside of his boyfriend's room. He had been pacing for about twenty minutes, the constant flow of doctors and nurses coming from the room depleting his hope slowly. Ze didn't know how long it would be until they announced his passing, but he wished they never did. He wanted Chilled alive, but he knew that what he said would be the final thing he ever said to Chilled, the last kiss they shared would the final one. Their last hug burning forever in memory in Ze's brain. All their memories together constantly on repeat in his head. Those memories eventually turning into the very reason Ze lives, because without the memories, Ze knew that he would last less than 24 hours, no matter how many times he played his dead boyfriend's YouTube videos again just to hear his voice. Ze knew that he wasn't technically dead yet, but he knew that it was the outcome of this fateful day.

Chilled was stuck in coma land, trying to escape. He made his decision but his body refused to wake up. The voice told Chilled that he wasn't one hundred percent sure, but Chilled knew that he was. And if he was going to die, Chilled wanted to kiss Ze one last time. That's all Chilled focused on. He was going to kiss Ze again, he was going to see his emerald green eyes glimmer in the sunlight that was caught in them. He is going to treat Ze like the perfect boy he is, until Chilled takes his last breath. But that day will not be today. Why? Because Chilled isn't done yet.

Smarty struck a match. Then he light it.

Ze burst into Chilled's room because the doctor told him to say his goodbyes.

Chilled opened his eyes and looked Ze, who was crying. "Don't cry, Ze. I'm here now."

But that was before the flames overtook them.

Tom's P.O.V:

I woke up and my head was pounding. The throbbing pain going through my entire body was agonizing. I tried to move but was stopped. I looked down and saw that I was tied up. I looked around the room. Knives were hung up on the walls, all in order from largest to smallest. I slowly started to remember what happened. Smarty brought us here and tied us up. The more I looked around the room the more I realized what a sick person he actually is. Wait, Galm. Where is he?! I looked around the room again, gagging at the sight of the torture table and tools in the corner. Then my eyes landed on him, he was unconscious and covered in blood...on the table. What the fuck did Smarty do to him?! "G-Galm? W-wake up, p-please! Please don't be dead!" I begged. He can't be dead. I heard a groan come from him as he sat up, not being tied up for some reason. "W-what happened?" He asked, probably not realizing I was there. "Smarty tied us up and knocked us out." I explained, causing Galm to jump. "T-Tom? I forgot you were here...wait, where's Ze?" Galm said. I shrugged, my panic levels growing with each second I thought about that question. "I don't know, but if Smarty did this to us...what is he going to do to Ze? Or Chilled?" I asked worriedly as Galm stumbled off of the table he was on, almost throwing up as he looked back at it. "I don't know, but I do know that Smarty will not get  away with this..." Galm said as he untied me.

I don't want to waste another minute here

Galm's P.O.V:

Smarty is sick. I felt so sore. Literally everything hurt. And there were slashes all across my arms and legs. I untied Tom and then we got the hell out of there. We checked our pockets and we actually had everything, that's weird. It's almost as if he planned we would wake up now. Then what did he do that he knew would take very little time... Wait, Ze and Chilled are at the hospital, does that mean...No...He didn't.

"I think that this Christmas I'll burn it to the ground." I heard the maniac himself say as we neared what used to be the hospital.

Third Person P.O.V:

The flames quickly engulfed the hospital, taking hundreds of lives. But the two lovers weren't trapped inside. Ze quickly found out Smarty's plan. He pretty much dragged Chilled out behind him, mostly because Chilled was in shock about the events that were going on around him and his lover. They got away from the hospital, but not before they heard that sick pyromaniac laugh. An insane laugh that sent shivers down the couple's spines. A few minutes later they heard him scream . He screamed in victory, unaware that the intended targets were in fact alive. He sounded crazy, but that was already so obvious.

"I KEPT MY PROMISE ANTHONY! I HOPE YOU REMEMBERED IT IN YOUR FINAL MOMENTS! OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WERE ALREADY DEAD. BUT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WISH, TAKE YOUR BEST FRIEND WITH YOU! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU TWO ANYWAY!" Smarty screamed as he laughed manically. The last thing the couple heard before they heard the police sirens was.

 "I think that this Christmas I'll burn it to the ground."

I've been played a fool, four, three, too many times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! Omg, I loved writing this chapter, my personal fav part of it would have to be the third person. I bet you didn't expect that! But don't worry, it gets better. OH and HAPPY NATIONAL SET IT OFF DAY and  HAPPY 7TH YEAR BANDIVERSARY! I love today, I picked the best day to check twitter. And there was like all of the song lyrics in here. I think that most of them were from All Time Low songs...on Set It Off day, oh well. I also included my favorite SIO song in spirit of the date as I've mentioned before. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it definitely took a twist from what I originally planned. Oh who am I kidding? I don't plan stuff, you crazy. BAII