Chapter 5- I've Been Expecting You...Not

I'm trying to update as  much as possible today, tomorrow is my Dad's birthday so I don't think that I can upload two chapters like I'm trying to do. I know, three stories and I'm paying close attention to this one. I already have a storyline planned out for it. And maybe a sequel...ok, I've said too much.

TO THE STORY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilled's P.O.V:

I woke up in the bedroom, what the hell?! Oh wait, fake proposal, wrist cutting, concerned friends. I remember now. Yesterday I was a wreck, and it was only half acting. I actually was kind of sad. I decided to just take another day off. Yesterday I just uploaded a couple of pre-recorded videos. I tweeted out that I'm taking today off and everyone completely understood. I mean, I did just get 'rejected' so, I guess i should clean up the apartment?

After about an hour I had the apartment completely cleaned up. I never realized how much Jess did around here. I'll send her a thank you basket later. She deserves it, she put up with all of my bullshit I said and did while recording videos. Well, I guess I can relax now.

Smarty's P.O.V:

I was currently driving to my favorite heart broken friend's house. I was almost there too. I knew that Ze was on his way to his house too, but I needed to do something before he got there. Something that is definitely going to get a reaction out of him. Ah, I finally arrived. I walked out of my car and walked into the building. And soon enough, I was in front of his door. I knocked. "Coming!" I heard Chilled yell. He opened the door and I smiled at him and hugged him. "Hey Chilled! You ok, buddy?" I said, walking in as he closed the door. "Smarty? What are you doing here?" Chilled asked. "Well, you just got dumped and fucking cut yourself so I came to visit you!" I said happily. "Uh, thanks, but you didn't have to, Ze's coming over today too..." Chilled said, trailing off. "Oh he is? I didn't know, well I guess I'll go then, you seem to be ok, but before I go...." I said, trailing off as I grabbed his face and kissed him, he didn't kiss back. I pulled away after about a minute and walked out of his apartment, smiling to myself. As I walked out I saw Ze get out of a cab. "Hi Ze!" I said as I gave him a smirk, hopping into my car and driving away.

Ze's P.O.V:

Why was Smarty here? Did he come to visit Chilled? What was that smirk all about? Wait, CHILLED! I ran into the building, carrying my bags as I raced up the stairs. I was soon in front of his door so I knocked and after about a minute Chilled opened the door. As soon as he saw me he started crying.WHAT THE FUCK DID SMARTY DO THIS TIME?!

--------------------------------------------------

Hey look, I'm on my phone again. Hey look, I CAN'T USE BOLD AGAIN! Oh well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's short again but I have a reason. So... BAII