Chapter 4- The Plan Will Work, Right?

So, this chapter has some drama and stuff. That's about it. Enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chilled's P.O.V:

Today is the day I guess. I've been ignoring the guys for a few days. It's worth it though. Now everything is perfect. I have the engagement ring and everything. Jess' mom was nice enough to let me use her ring to do this. I even had Jess' pet pug, Nubs. He was part of the plan. I would post on twitter that I'm about to propose and a little bit later I say that I got rejected by her and call her a bitch. I hope this works. I pulled out my phone and sent out the tweet.

ChilledChaos- About to propose to the lovely Pug Lord herself, Jess Bubger! Wish me luck internet!

I post the tweet with a picture of the ring. I looked at Jess after I sent the tweet. She looked up and smiled at me from across the couch. "This will work Anthony, don't worry." She said as I got up to set up the next step. This is the part that is going to hurt Ze. I picked up a razor blade from the bathroom and dragged it across my wrist a couple times, spelling 'Fuck Love' in blood. I hissed from the pain.

 It's been about half an hour and everyone is wondering what she said, I guess that's my cue. I took a picture of my wrist and tweeted it with the caption saying 'Jess broke my heart, why live?'. After about a  minute I got dozens of replies from fans and my friends. They were all asking questions like 'Chilled, what happened?' or 'What did Jess do!? I will kill her!' and finally 'OH MY GOD CHILLED! Did you do that to yourself?'. The last question showing up the most. I walked into my office as Jess tweeted out her part, it said.

Jess_Bubger-  I can't believe you were stupid enough to think I loved you. You never loved me. You deserve those cuts. I'm so glad I dumped your sorry ass. Oh! And I've been cheating on you for the past three months, not like you care. I don't care what happens to you. And keep your stupid puppy, I don't want it.

I never knew that Jess could be so harsh. Everyone suddenly lashed out at her while my phone started ringing like crazy. All my friends were calling me to see how I was doing. Surprisingly, I kind of felt sad. I liked Jess, everything was going so great. I felt tears run down my face as I thought about what she tweeted, she didn't have to be so harsh, I guess it was to just get me to cry for effect, it worked. I turned on my computer and logged into Skype, immediately getting call requests from all my friends. I accepted Ze's request and turned on my web cam, knowing that they wanted to see the cut. "H-hey.." I choked out, damn, I'm good at acting. "Oh my god, Chilled! Are you ok?" I heard Minx say in her light British accent. I just nodded my head. "Obviously not, you just got rejected at marriage! You must be heart broken!" I heard Adam say. I nodded my head again. I'm becoming way too good at acting. Everyone suddenly bombarded me with questions. But only one stood out. "D-did you actually c-c-cut yourself?" I heard my precious angel say. I looked at him sadly and held my wrist up to the camera, stunning everyone into silence. I heard everyone gasp as the camera focused on my wrist.

Ze's P.O.V:

Oh.

My.

God.

He actually cut his wrist. Even if it was an act it's still really sad to see that your boyfriend cut his wrist. It looked just like it did in his tweet. It wrote 'Fuck Love' in ragged handwriting, the cuts ruined his arm. He looked really guilty. He must be regretting what he did.

Minx's P.O.V:

Oh my god. I can't believe he did that. Jess must have really hurt him, he was usually so happy. I heard Krism crying all of  a sudden. I turned around and saw her staring at the screen in shock, her hands covering her mouth. "I-I have to go, bye guys!" I said quickly as I left the call and rushed over to my beautiful wife. She looked at me with her innocent eyes. "I-I never t-thought that he'd actually c-cut himself." She said as she sobbed. Poor Krism.

Adam's P.O.V:

He did it. I never thought he did. I feel so bad for him, he sounded like he was crying. Smarty told us what he did. I got so mad at him, we all did, we suspected this outcome. Now he's heartbroken and it's all Smarty's fault.

Smarty's P.O.V:

This is my fault. Chilled is just started crying after he put his wrist down. This is all my fault. Why did I say that? I just ruined his relationship. I ruined him. He loved her and I just crushed his heart. I broke him. I could tell that everyone was glaring at me seeing that everything was quiet and the only we heard was Chilled crying. Well, Ze was trying to calm him down, but he failed ultimately. Ze was his best friend and he looked genuinely concerned. I could tell that he just wanted to be next to him. It made me sick. If I can't have Chilled then he can't either. That's why I wanted Chilled to propose. If he was married then Zeroyalchaos can never be real...but that also means that we can't be real. I hate that they even act out Zeroyalchaos. But I never wanted Chilled to be upset. Now he's crying and it's all my fault. He's broken hearted because Jess just dumped him. Everyone slowly started to leave and then after a while I said good bye and was about to leave when I heard Ze say something to Chilled. "Babe? You ok? You know you're an amazing actor, right? I love you." He said. Wait, what? Actor? Babe? What the fuck?! Chilled stopped crying all of a sudden, not noticing I was still the call. "I love you too, Ze" Chilled said as he weakly smiled. God, they probably do this Zeroyalchaos thing even when no one is with them. I wouldn't even be surprised if they wrote fanfiction about themselves...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one suspects a thing...... Hope you enjoyed! I kinda didn't want to write the last part because that would require me to alter the plotline a bit but.....I did it anyway so, yeah, not really much else to say...BAII