Chapter 6-Do You Still Love Me?

Alright, I have a chance to write so I better do it fast, it's my dad's birthday and we have dinner later so, let's do this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilled's P.O.V:

Smarty.

Kissed.

Me.

WHAT THE FUCK!? And he just left straight after without a fucking explanation to why did that! Wait, how do I tell this to Ze? I can't, but I have to, it's the right thing to do, I can't lie to him. I love him. But if I tell him he'll hate me...and then everything I did would have been a waste. Especially cutting my wrist...but I can't just do all that and have Smarty mess it up. He almost did that once, he ruined my fake relationship, I can't have him ruin my real one. I worked too hard for that. I've lied to too many people. I can't lose Ze, if I do, there's no reason to live. I would die without him. I love him too much to find someone else. There is no one else but him. Then there was a knock on the door, oh great. What if it's Smarty? What if he's planning on doing something more than just kissing me? No, Chilled. Just don't think like that. What if it's Ze? I hope it is.

I opened the door after I finally stopped worrying about who was behind it. It was Ze. As soon as I saw him I started crying. He rushed over to me and hugged me. "Chilled are you ok?" He asked as he brought his bags in and closed the door. I shook my head. I felt guilty about it. I didn't kiss back but I didn't try to stop it either. He led me to the couch, I was still crying.

Ze's P.O.V:

Poor Chilled. I wonder what Smarty did, he messed him up, bad. "Chilled, what happened?" I asked my upset boyfriend as he cried. We were currently on the couch, I was sitting down while Chilled was curled up next to me and clutching my side, burying his face in my chest. I petted his soft black hair, comforting him. He looked up at me, his chocolate eyes bloodshot from all of his crying. He sniffled before answering my question. "Smarty came h-here and he said that he wanted to see h-how I-I was doing and once h-he s-saw that I-I was f-fine he k-k-k-kissed me! And then he j-just left. I'm sorry Ze! I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry!" Chilled said as he started crying again. So that's what Smarty was doing here. He KISSED MY BOYFRIEND! WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING! HE IS SO DEAD! Wait, I can't do that. We have an act to stick with. I can't get mad at him for kissing Chilled. To him, Chilled is single. But Chilled is also 'heartbroken' and 'emotionally unstable' so I could get mad at Smarty, I just can't get mad at him like I would if I was Chilled's boyfriend. I looked at Chilled, who had yet again buried his face in my chest, his body  shaking from all his crying. I petted his head again and tried to calm him down. "Shhh, Chilled. It's ok babe, it's not your fault. I promise. I love you, Chilly." I said in a soothing voice, it seemed to work because he stopped crying. "R-really?" He said, I nodded my head, pulling him closer to me as he finally calmed down. "Hey Ze?" He asked. "Yes Chilly?" I said.  "I love  you too." He said with a yawn. Awww, my little angel must be tired. I kissed his head. "Go get some sleep Chilled, I'll be there in a minute ok?" I said as I started to get  up from the couch to change. Chilled nodded and walked off in the direction of the bedroom. I went to my suitcase and took out my pajamas. I quickly changed and grabbed my laptop, deciding to edit some videos to help me fall asleep. I walked into the bedroom and saw Chilled already fast asleep. I crawled into the bed next to him, positioning the pillows so that I could sit up and still be next to Chilled. As soon as I was next to Chilled I felt his arms wrap around me, his head snuggled into my side in the process. Awww, he's so cute when he's sleeping. I thought as I started to edit some videos. After finishing about two I felt really tired so I turned off the computer and put it down. Then I fixed my pillows and curled up next to Chilled. This is how we should sleep every night...

Chilled's P.O.V:

************Chilled's Dream**************

I woke up on the floor in a pitch black room. I looked around for a door or something but there wasn't one. I blinked and then suddenly mirrors appeared out of no where. Ok, that's totally normal. I walked up to one of the mirrors and looked in it. I saw my reflection, but it was looking away from me, I frowned. "Don't worry about it. I'm doing you a favor, with me facing this way you can't see yourself, and why would you want to? You're ugly." My reflection said to me. I went to all the other mirrors and they said things to me too, but they were all different.

"You deserve that cut on your wrist, no one loves you, not even Ze."

"You should just kill yourself, you'd do everyone a favor, you lied to them."

"Ze doesn't love you, he's taking advantage of your kindness. He never gets into the Zeroyalchaos stuff like you do, he doesn't care."

"How did Ze end up liking you? He could do way better than you. You don't deserve Ze, he doesn't want you."

"You should be with Smarty, at least he wouldn't want to lie to your fans about your relationship."

All the reflections started talking at once, it was overwhelming. Then, a table appeared in front of me. It had a gun on it, with one bullet. I thought about what the reflections said, they were right. I didn't deserve Ze, he could do better.  Everything they said was right. I picked up the gun and the bullet. I loaded the gun and pressed the barrel to the side of my head. The feeling of the cold metal sent shivers down my spine. Am I really going to do this? Yes, I deserve this, I deserve to die. But I don't want to, I want to be happy with Ze. That's not going to happen Chilled. Pull the trigger. Let yourself free, this gun is the key to the cage they're keeping you in. A voice in my head said to me. I put my finger on the trigger, I could hear the reflections cheering at their victory. I shut my eyes and slowly pulled the trigger.....

BOOM

*************End Of Dream*************

I woke up with a start. Did I really commit suicide in that dream? Why? It's not real, it's not real, it's not real..... I was now shaking, tears formed in my eyes, making my vision blurry. I soon started to cry, bring my knees up to my chest and hugging them as I rocked back and forth, waking up Ze in the process. "Chilled? What's wrong babe? Are you ok?" He asked as he sat up and turned on the lamp. I shook my head, still in the same position I was in when I woke up. "Awww, Chilly...bad dream?" He said, I nodded. "Come here." He said, spreading out his arms, I quickly crawled into them and hugged him as I started crying. He rubbed circles in my back and  tried to calm me down. I can't calm down though, the dream was so real. I was now sobbing by this point. "What happened, Chilly?" He asked soothingly. I quickly explained what happened in the dream. Ze started petting my head comfortingly. "Shhh, it's ok Chilly, it's just a bad dream. It's not true, ok? I promise. I love you." He said lovingly as I slowly stopped crying.

Ze's P.O.V:

Poor Chilled. What did he ever  do to deserve all these bad things? He was so sweet and kind and caring. He breathing eventually slowed so I'm assuming that he fell asleep. I laid him back down, laying down with him because he was still clinging to me. Hopefully he can sleep well now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Poor Chilled...:( Oh well, hopefully this was a good chapter. Well, until the next chapter...

BAII