Chapter 13- Burn The Bitch Down

Yep, I've gone and done it again. I went into a mood and listened to depressing songs and looked at depressing pictures and even saved some. I'm so confusing. Whatever. I'm perfectly happy, I think, I don't know. Just read the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilled's P.O.V:

So, Smarty wanted revenge, I guess I could understand that. But he didn't know what actually happened...and I don't think that I'll ever have the balls to tell him. I never want to talk about my childhood ever again, it was awful. And it doesn't help that I hurt Smarty. I understand he's mad but why would he want me dead? If he asked what happened the guilt would probably pressure me into telling him the truth. Not even Ze knows, and we tell each other everything, Well at least until I got into this fucking coma. Ze visits everyday, he tells me he loves me, now I'm wondering if I should break his heart. I want to know if he cares. I want him to prove that he loves me.

As for Smarty, I have no idea. Do I even want to live? I have to decide what to do quickly, the voice said I have one day left. It only feels like it's been an hour though, I guess that's what it meant when it said time goes by fast here. Maybe I should stay. But if I don't leave I can't tell Ze how this all started. I need someone to know, to just get it off my chest. I've been lying to Ze, to everyone and not just about our relationship. I told him my life had been grand, but in reality, I'm a mess. I hope he understands why I didn't tell him. I think my mind is made up.

I am caught in the web of  a lie.

Ze's P.O.V:

I was at the hospital in a matter of ten minutes, maybe less. Smarty wasn't there, in made sure of that. Galm and Tom were here though,  they didn't know where Smarty was either. So he wasn't here, but that was the part that scared me the most. "Maybe you should stay here with Chilled so that way he won't be alone when Smarty gets here." Tom suggested. I nodded and walked into Chilled's room. I looked at him. He's going to die, I know it. There is no way he would want to comet back to me after what I've done. "Chilled...I'm so sorry, this is my fault. I should have never, never have done that. I should have never said what I said. Just....wake up, please. Don't do it for me, I know you would never come back for me...but please, please. I'm begging you, wake up for the fans. For the ones that you give hope, for the ones that truly love you. I love you, but I know that you would never, ever forgive me or believe me. I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone who will treat you like the perfect person you are, not someone who takes you for granted. Who can't keep his head straight and cares way too much about what people would say if they found out." I didn't even realize that I had started crying half-way through saying that until after I said it. I sighed and sat down in the plastic chair next to him and grabbed his hand, crying silently as if I didn't want to wake him up. Which is the opposite of what I wanted. I wanted to see his chocolate brown eyes that were usually so full of life and hope. I wanted to hear the light accent in his voice when he talked.

I've been sitting here for about an hour when I heard it. The long, slow, agonizing sound of beep that never ended. I immediately jumped out of my chair and ran to get a nurse. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. I swear if Chilled dies I will not join him until I hurt Smarty. Bad.

Because I'm going to Burn That Bitch Down.

Galm's P.O.V:

"Smarty! How could you do this!?" I screamed at the deranged maniac in front of me.

"Because Galm, you're in the way of my plan." He spat in my face, making the ropes tighter around my ankles and my wrists, making them dig into my skin.

I fell victim to a heartless snare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! I really hope that you guys liked this chapter. I certainly enjoyed writing it. I guess this could classify as a cliffhanger, but I'm just gonna say that this is suspense. Because every good story has suspense, right? No? Ok, then well, I'm just gonna go then....ummm, BAII