Chapter 16- Insanity, Or Should I Say Freedom

I got things planned now... It could get pretty intense from here, or I could just be lying...WHO KNOWS?! No one, that's who.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smarty's P.O.V:

I somehow ended up in the building I left Galm and Tom in. I just looked at all the torture tools I had. They were all covered in blood. I loved it. The others are probably going to come back here. They might know I came straight back here. But I can't help it, I love looking at all the blood in this room. This place helps me think. Some people could say that I was insane, but I like to say that I'm free. I don't have a normal mentality, so that means that I have a free mentality. Which means that I'm free.

I've been sitting here for what seems like hours. Just thinking about what I did. Maybe I shouldn't have killed them. Because now it just feels like I'm missing something. Like a part of me has been ripped out. They were actually amazing friends, even if they did make fun of me, I know that they were just joking around like usual. And a lot of people liked them too. Wait, what's going to happen to me when they find out I did it. That I killed them. Well, no one liked me anyway. They always thought of me as the stupid, incompetent, useless member of the Derp Crew. That's what it seems like anyway. Oh well, let's not dwell on the future. I didn't plan on making a career out of that anyway. I know exactly what I want to do with my life. After this mess has been sorted out I'll move to Canada. Why Canada? Because I like Canada. And it is as far away as I can get from the US without it costing me a fortune to transport my belongings. That is pretty much all I've planned so far. But still, I won't let this small bump in the road stop me.

Did you think I? Did you think that I, would fall down flat on my face?

No.

Third Person P.O.V:

Galm and Tom quickly rushed to Chilled's apartment. Partly because they thought that the couple would leave if they weren't fast enough. And also because they wanted to know if they were actually alive and they didn't die like they had previously thought. They really just wanted to know how they survived I all honesty. The fire that swept the hospital right off the map was believed to have no survivors. No one could have escaped that. Because it was a hospital and the staff was determined to help the weakened patients escape. Sadly, all of the patients were weak. Galm and Tom were just surprised at the size of the flames that Smarty managed to accomplish. To start a fire without being suspicious was hard on its own, but to make a fire that ensured a zero chance to survive must be even harder.

Galm and Tom were almost there when they received a message from Smarty. Just seeing that it was from the maniac that just burnt down a place where sick people go to get healed sent shivers down their spines. They hadn't even read the message and they were already scared of what Smarty was going to do. They already had a taste of what he was capable of. Well, at least they hoped that it wasn't just a taste because if it was then they wouldn't want to see more than just a taste. It would definitely not be good. Hesitantly, they pulled out their phones and read the message, almost instantly laughing at what it said.

Smarty- Guys, I'm sorry about what I did...I didn't mean to, I don't know why I did it. Please forgive me <3

Galm-Bullshit. You knew exactly what you were doing. You're insane, not sorry. Think of how many people you killed. You're nothing more than a hollow shell of someone I thought that I knew. But maybe I was wrong...

Tom- I agree. I thought you were better than this, but you're just a low life piece of shit. I think your life has definitely reached an all time low. (A/N: I HAD TO PUT A BAND NAME. THAT'S JUST HOW I AM)

They thought that they may have been a bit harsh in their replies but those feelings faded fast after they thought back to the incident that happened no more than an hour ago. They could still hear the screams of the innocent as the bright, illuminant orange flames engulfed the snow white building. Of course there was always those few that were in a coma or were asleep so they didn't feel a thing. But those thoughts could never bring comfort to the pair as they continued their travels to Chilled's apartment in comfortable silence. The silence was caused by the incident of course. The actions of the pyromaniac had taken away their usual funny and spontaneous personality. The solemn expressions on their faces said it all. It said that they just went through a war of emotions. Emotions that no one could even begin to describe. Very few could look at them with faces of understanding, say to them "Been there, I know it hurts. It will get better. I wonder how many people can say that and mean that. I can't even guarantee it myself. Just believe me, please." and then give them an honest smile before walking off to deal with their own life which is no where near better. It may be a sad story but that is life, right? Full of potential, until it comes to bite you in the ass. Funny how things work out, especially time. Three years of a wonderful relationship, except now everything is going to shit. A few days of simple planning is enough for a pyromaniac to figure out how to kill hundreds of people. And a few hours is long enough to figure out that your entire friendship was fake, nothing more than a ploy for revenge.

I guess some things don't work out...

But we will...

Right?

That was the plan...

But this never was...

A flame can warm...but it also destroys

Silence can kill if used with precision...

And love...

That's already a fucking mess on it's own, it doesn't need assistance.

But maybe it does, where would it end up then?

This is why insane people are alone, because they have freedom of mind. Too bad people don't realize that. It would certainly save people some heartbreak, too bad that's the only way to figure out that your heart can do more than pump blood...

I guess the world would be better with heartbreak, too bad so many people have to leave because of it, not that it was worth living...

The world is already a mess in the first place, right? Just add feelings and you're all set for a major roller coaster of hell. I guess everyone goes to hell with that logic, right? I guess we deserve it, we all put on a show, because people are amused by misery...

What a vicious world...

So cruel...

So evil...

So insane...

So....

Free

You've got me shaking from the way you're talking. My heart is breaking but there's no use crying...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, it suddenly got depressing when I started listening a playlist full of depressing songs, weird. So, yeah, that's what I'm doing right now. Listening to sad songs. It's fun. I blame the fanfics. Why? Because I got a depressing song from one. On a happier note; SLEEPING WITH SIRENS AND ALL TIME LOW ARE GOING ON TOUR TOGETHER! AND I MIGHT GET TO SEE THEM IN SAN ANTONIO! This reminds me of warped tour. I'm so happy! I've literally been bouncing off the walls today. I mean, the concert may be in October but still. I might get to see them! Sorry about the slow updates, I'm trying to work on the plotline a bit. I need things to fit together so I can get to the end! I'm so excited for it! I've planned it since the beginning. Well, before this gets too long I guess I'll go. BAII