33} Sweet & Bittersweet

"One-One Direction?" I choke out in disbelief.

My boss smiles, "Great, so you have heard of them!"

You have no idea. I gulp, "Yea!"

Words spill out of his mouth nonstop, most likely explaining the crucial details and directions on what to do, but it literally feels like I zoned out. My mind is in a world full of stress while my body has lost the complete life out of it. My hands were gripping so tight, I swear at any moment it felt like the cup of tea in my hands was about to shatter.

"So, I'll just send the files to you and report back to us once and a while." He speaks in a clear tone. I'm assuming that he's done explaining.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I had to talk. Trying to seem calm, I put the realist smile I can manage and choke out, "Okay, sounds good. Th-Thanks again!"

He smile and nods, returning to his own cup of beverage. When I finally realized I was able to leave, I practically made a run for it - well, actually I didn't. It's inappropriate to run without a good excuse here and virtually impossible to run in heels. So, I basically walked very powerfully, trying to contain the screams going off in my head.

When I reach my desk, I sink myself into my office chair and try to do some yoga mediation or something. Breathing in and out, I desperately try to stop my mind from running all over the place. But it's hard.

I can't believe I'm stuck like this again. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me right back in.

Honestly, I just wanna jump out in rage from my desk and pull my hair out. Over exaggerated, but you get my point.

Forever groaning internally, I scroll through my computer and check my recent emails for my assignment. I might as well get it over with, and how bad can it be? Hopefully it's just a tiny project and it'll be done by tomorrow. Yea. Nothing big.

I found the email and hesitantly click it open. Skimming through dozens of paragraphs, I get down to the most important part of the email. Most of it explains what the major details they're looking for, and it's pretty descriptive.

From what I'm gathering, they're basically saying that I have to design the outer coating of a Honda Civic. What? What does this have to do with One Direction?

They probably need it to be designed pretty distinctive and sound proof for when they travel around, especially if there are fans nearby. But no. In fact, its the complete opposite. I'm ordered to build the 1D Custom Civic, to be precise - with bold colors, intriguing designs, and so much more.

Suddenly, my whole mood is flipped. A small smile spreads across my lips as I already plan on the design. This might be more fun than I thought.

.

Louis

"Oh, so we're on that topic again." The big man exhales, seeming a bit annoyed.

"Yes, I believe we are." I say firmly.

"Look Louis, I'm sorry things are like this but you know it's for the better. It's complicated enough and we just can't have another problem on our agenda."

"I don't understand the fact that Jessica is the problem. She hasn't done anything to hurt us or me!" I say very defensively.

"Louis, the entire world still thinks your dating Eleanor right now. How-"

"We broke up a long time ago." I correct him.

"I realize that. But that doesn't help anything." He sighs, "I get your point, but it's just going to cause more drama and we don't need that."