20} I-I'm Sorry

.

Louis

"Louis, I didn't do anything!"

"Stop it." I mutter, trying to contain my frustration, "Stop it, Eleanor. I already know you did something - you told her something or whatever."

She shifts her weight, "So what?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "What did you tell her?"

Eleanor shrugs and avoids my eyes, "Nothing, just small talk."

"What kind of small talk? And don't play me."

She sighs and her stance softens, "I just told her that I was your girlfriend, not her - I told her the truth."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, "The entire truth?"

"Yea." She says, barely over a whisper.

"Your the reason she found out, aren't you?"

She quickly speaks up, "It can't just be me. The fans must've told her-"

"But your one of the people who actually knew about it!" I practically shout, "Whatever the fans say are mostly rumors, but you actually knew what was happened and your the only one who told her. Like, the only person to blame here is you!"

She walks up to me, "Louis, I only did this for us."

I step back, "Us? Us? Eleanor, there is no us. We went through this, we are not a couple anymore."

She chuckles but eyes soften, "Louis, your talking nonsense."

"No, I mean it." I state through my gritted teeth, "Whatever's going on in your mind is wrong, because the only person who I really loved is Jessica. So, whatever we were before, it's over and it should've been over a long time ago."

With that, I walk out of her flat without another word - ignoring how many times she's cursing at me or calling me back.

From now on, I'm doing things the way I want to, no matter what anybody else tells me. I'm going to make things right and in the right way.

.

Jessica

"Ow!" I exclaim as I almost trip for the fourth time over my cast.

"Ooh, sorry, sorry, sorry!" Skylar shrieks and helps me up the stairs.

I sigh and try my best to make it up the stairs, but it's hard with a 20 pound cast and two gigantic crutches.

Thankfully, Skylar has been with me ever since the day I got my cast and helped me with almost everything. I couldn't be more grateful because right now, I would be tumbling down the stairs without her.

We finally make it into my bedroom and I exhaustedly jump into bed. Even though I literally just mumbled around the house for the past days, I'm always tired out.

"Ugh, I feel poopy." I moan and lay on my bed with my legs hanging.

"Aw, what's the matter babe?" She says and logs onto my laptop.

"I don't know. I feel sleepy, but I don't want to sleep. It's like there a wall in my head that's blocking my energy."

"Well, ok then. I don't really know what to say to that, but the internet says that it could be from lack of sleep, food, or it could come from stress." She says and reads the screen.

I scoff, "It's definitely not from the food or sleep."

"Then is it stress?" Skylar inquires and looks at me.